Fancy Sweat Pants.....

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
.... or are they?My wife always yells at me because I get so upset when I see grown men and women rocking "fancy sweat pants" while in public. You know, eating at a restaurant, shopping, etc. Personally, I feel sweats are for rocking at the gym, playing sports or lounging in your house. What's the Strut opinion?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Never to the fancy restaurant. But my joints are tight enuff to wear mostly anywhere. I can meet the parents w/ mine.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    .... or are they?

My wife always yells at me because I get so upset when I see grown men and women rocking "fancy sweat pants" while in public. You know, eating at a restaurant, shopping, etc. Personally, I feel sweats are for rocking at the gym, playing sports or lounging in your house. What's the Strut opinion?

Br>Fancy sweat pants are a super no-no in my book. However, a nice trim sweat suit (all one color) is totally dude rock, or dudette rock, and gets almost no play.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    how about fancy running pants?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    But my joints are tight enuff to wear mostly anywhere.

Tight sweatpants = NAGL

Oh, oh ... you meant like dope

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    "Fancy" Sweatpants = ZUBA PANTS?

But my joints are tight enuff to wear mostly anywhere.

Tight sweatpants = NAGL

Oh, oh ... you meant like dope

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    "Fancy" Sweatpants = ZUBA PANTS?

YUS!!!!!

• However, a nice trim sweat suit (all one color) is totally dude rock, or dudette rock, and gets almost no play.

I'm thinking more along the lines of:

However, a nice trim sweat suit (all one color) is totally dude rock, or dudette rock, and gets almost no play.

I'm thinking more along the lines of:

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    tell that to every russian man and woman in my neighborhood. no peroshkis for you!

...and for real, please stop with the pink sweatpants. ones that say pink and ones that are just colored that way. its hideous and makes you look stupid.

...and if you buy your little girls sweatpants that have cutie, sexy, or some other stupid words spread across their 10yr old asses then youre an idiot. just what you want old dirty pedophiles looking at... your kids ass. good job morons!

...and if you buy your little girls sweatpants that have cutie, sexy, or some other stupid words spread across their 10yr old asses then youre an idiot. just what you want old dirty pedophiles looking at... your kids ass. good job morons!

HAHAHAHAHA! YES!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

HAHAHAHAHA! YES!!!

This is all true, but if Batmon wants to
    wear some white sweat pants with "JUICY"
    written across the ass, well, as an adult
    that is clearly his prerogative, no?

HAHAHAHAHA! YES!!!

Only if "JUICY" is written in lavender rhinestones.

HAHAHAHAHA! YES!!!

Only if "JUICY" is written in lavender rhinestones.

No words on my ass. But the ladies can wear it,even though its so 2002.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

i tried to get the count to trade me those pants for a mint copy of whatnauts "on the rocks" once. he wouldn't do it.

• Sweat pants are gross. I don't even lounge around in em. Track pants maybe at the gym.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    Guys who walk around in full sweat suits look lazy and to the dude that lives around the corner from my house, I've seen you rock the same suit two days in the row. NAGL

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

PANCAKE

• Promo Shirt + Windbreaker Sweatpants= Jinx Tuxedo

Yall mofos is buggin.

Ill be at the Sunday picnic w/ some high end sweatpants. And your wifeys are gonna be checkin, talmbout " Honey, let go shopping tommorrow, I have some ideas for you.."

Im relaxed w/ my Basil Lemonade playin BackGammon and shit waiting for a pitaburger.

Yall mofos be on some too hot in the summer Black T-shirt w/ somethin stupid written on it and shit.
    Think u witty, while your Girl is like " Same Bat-Time, Same Bat - Channel."

Yall be at the picnic talmbout "this Mike's Lemonade is lukewarm". Hot ass Jeans on w/ Skull buckle.

• Options

Yall mofos is buggin.

Ill be at the Sunday picnic w/ some high end sweatpants. And your wifeys are gonna be checkin, talmbout " Honey, let go shopping tommorrow, I have some ideas for you.."

Im relaxed w/ my Basil Lemonade playin BackGammon and shit waiting for a pitaburger.

Yall mofos be on some too hot in the summer Black T-shirt w/ somethin stupid written on it and shit.

Yall be at the picnic talmbout "this Mike's Lemonade is lukewarm". Hot ass Jeans on w/ Skull buckle.

He's right you know.

• Yall mofos is buggin.

killin it

this reminds me that my shorts game is dead right now. it's rarely warm enough to rock out where i live/tend to go.

Yall mofos is buggin.

why high end sweatpants? hahah... sorry its just so funny to me but whatever a mofo like yourself wants to do is fine by me. im not into high end leisure wear.

why high end sweatpants? hahah... sorry its just so funny to me but whatever a mofo like yourself wants to do is fine by me. im not into high end leisure wear.

You sound like you wear visors.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    when i die, bury me w/ velour on...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Let's all please to be sure and discern between track suits, guido style leisure suits, and sweat suits. Track suits are okay for being/looking sporty. Leisure suits are never okay. Sweat suits are okay for knowing that you're not gonna be looking fly and being okay with that. Anyone who tries to floss in any of the above suits is either an accomplished athlete, or an accomplished fool broadcasting their blatant lack of athletecism.

You sound like you wear visors.

why do you think i wear visors? are visors uncool? why do you hate visors and people who wear them? are you good at backgammon or just one of those cats who pretends to know how to play? are you really going to a picnic cause its noon in the bay area and im not sure what bat time youre in? why is it "batmon"? is the "o" significant to your real name? are you really that into batman or do you just fake like youre a die hard fan?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I see a Batman pic in this thread's future