My Wife Is In Hospital *DELETED*

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Post deleted by nzshadow

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    man, all the best to you and your family!

• damn homie..everything will be fine..just try and take it easy and get through this.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Thanks guys, its appreciated.

i deleted the post.

thats two moments of non-clarity in one night.

imma try to get some sleep.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i work at the hospital and hear about this happening a lot. just know that the Drs and Nurses know their stuff and that theyre there to help you AND your family.

ive worked with moms and dads whove had babies... oh, nevermind, youve deleted your post.

if you have any other questions PM me and ill get some answers to you. i work labor and delivery all weekend long.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Sorry to hear about this nz, like you say, she's in the best possible place she can be so I'm sure she and the baby will be fine. Thoughts are with you and your family.

No jokes though, sorry, you may have to wait for DJTrey's next post for teh comedy.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    keep your head up man.

everything will go a-okay

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    Yo there is no shame in looking for some sympathy from homies online, you know all the regulars have your back and care about you!
    Wish you the best man!

• I don't got a joke; I got Baby Drew.

Drew's mom was induced on Jan. 21st, her blood pressure going through the roof (pre-clampsia, i believe) at just 26 weeks. He weighed 1 pound 15 ounces.

Now?

Check out little homie...lifting his head up and everything:

Hope everything comes out for you...It is incredible what modern medicine can do.

edit: drew is not my baby. he is my friends. For clarity...Do love that kid, though.

• My wife went through similar circumstances, her blood pressure was all over the place. Really high at times and quite frightening, but the Doctors were fantastic. Everything went really well and 7 months later my wife and baby are healthy as can be. Things have a crazy way of working themselves out, the doctors are well aware of her situation and will take all the neccessary precautions to make this happen safely. I too freaked out on numerous occasions, at that time I hadn't even heard of Soulstrut, so having an outlet to talk to/on is a bonus in my mind. My best wishes go out to you and your wife.

• With both of our sons my wife had dangerous blood pressure issues, and made it through OK (great neonatologists and hospital staff).
    Best of luck.