Scores for the month...

ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Alright, dont usually post to the weekly finds because i dont cop that much inna week, but here's a rundown of the last 30 days for me:Orchestra Van Van - EL BAILE DEL BUEY CANSAO (Areito)The Pops - ST (EQUIPE)Irakere - VOL 1 - SELECCION DE EXITOS 1973 - 1978 (Areito)Enrique Lynch - Bomba Tropical (Sono Radio)LOS DESTELLOS - VOLANDO ALTO (Odeon)Jaime Delgado Aparicio - y su orquestra contemperane (2 copies, seller gave me a double at half price)Black Sugar Black Sugar IINot too bad....theres more, but cant remember off the top of my head.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Black Sugar
    Black Sugar II

im still looking for I, hot finds...

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    might be able to source one. got a connect in peru. pm me.

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    hot finds...

yah mon, that Irakere is hot to death!! i believe that Vol. 1 you got is just a reissue of their 1st LP, which i've got. Chucho &co. killin it!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Alright, dont usually post to the weekly finds because i dont cop that much inna week, but here's a rundown of the last 30 days for me:

Orchestra Van Van - EL BAILE DEL BUEY CANSAO (Areito)
    The Pops - ST (EQUIPE)
    Irakere - VOL 1 - SELECCION DE EXITOS 1973 - 1978 (Areito)
    Enrique Lynch - Bomba Tropical (Sono Radio)
    LOS DESTELLOS - VOLANDO ALTO (Odeon)
    Jaime Delgado Aparicio - y su orquestra contemperane (2 copies, seller gave me a double at half price)
    Black Sugar
    Black Sugar II

Not too bad....theres more, but cant remember off the top of my head.

If you're digging the Cuban sound you need to listen to my next radio show; I've got tonnes of serious Cuban heat to play! Also, is that Aparicio the one where the strings ruin everything? That album makes me cry.

Glad the Black Sugar arrived!

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    yeah that aparicio is the one with the strings. i remember you posted in 2 years ago or something and I have been lookin for it ever since.

thanks again for the black sugar, i appreciate it...and it was in great condition...