BURN NOTICE (TV Related)

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
This USA show is some seriously entertaining summer fare...Bruce Campell Drunk + Spy Conspiracy + Miami, FL = VERY ENTERTAINING Show.Until 'It's Always Sunny in Philly,' comes back on Thursdays, this is all I got.And, I'll take that Spy tips monologue going for ages...reminds me of Gravity's Rainbow's 'Tips for Paranoids.'

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I am loving "Psych". Corny, yet hilarious. I just discovered it.

• This USA show is some seriously entertaining summer fare...Bruce Campell Drunk + Spy Conspiracy + Miami, FL = VERY ENTERTAINING Show.

Until 'It's Always Sunny in Philly,' comes back on Thursdays, this is all I got.

And, I'll take that Spy tips monologue going for ages...reminds me of Gravity's Rainbow's 'Tips for Paranoids.'

You da man G$. I fuck with this. I'm always a week behind though. I like all 3 of the leads. Female = sexy.

I gotta get caught up on the comedy you recommended. I'm hearing good things. DVDs are out soon.

I gotta say though...I was skeptical...but "Damages" on F/X is really fucking good. Ted Danson =

• Yo, summer fare is Wildin' OUTTTTTT....

DjAnna, yes, you validate my opinion once again...Without Psych, I'm not here...man, what an agreeable strutter. where is the 'endangered species,' graemlin?

oh, yeah; here it is...

Gene, yes, that girl is sexy x1,000...

Don't sleep on 'Always Sunny,' though according to their website, it ain't coming around 'til Sept.

And, the reviews of "Damages," have been great, and I'm curious...will be sure to peep. Long and short of it? Cable TV is getting MUCH better. I rarely fucks with the networks...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I didn't want to like this show but I do.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Fuck, I am so hooked on this shit. Dude is comedy.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    This USA show is some seriously entertaining summer fare...Bruce Campell Drunk + Spy Conspiracy + Miami, FL = VERY ENTERTAINING Show.

yeah I saw this the other day.

that lead dude is such a bad actor it's hilarious.

this show is so bad it's good.

and yeah Bruce Campbell, nuff said.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

and yeah Bruce Campbell, nuff said.

I gotta check this show, Bruce Campbell is the man.

Anyone seen his Old Spice commercials?