SF RECORD SALE Saturday June 25th

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
TOMORROW!!! Come check out all the goodies at: 2207 Cabrillo St between 23rd Ave and 24th Ave from 8am-1pm 1000???s of Records : Soul, Funk, Jazz, Rock, Rap, and more. LPs, 12s, and 45s! 100???s of Movie Posters : Blaxploitaiton, Martial Arts, Comedy, etc! Old Rock and Soul Promo T-Shirts from the 60s and 70s! Toys, Lunchboxes, CDs, Turntables, Entertainment System, Lamps, Pillows, and a whole lot more???.

Comments

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    see you there justin.

love and kisses,
    dave

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    good dave come on up here and i can smack you around and give you pink eye...

and whether youre being sarcastic or not bitch writing what you just did constitutes a threat to me and i will fucking beat your ass in the middle of my street... test me nigga...

and after i smack you around ill hand you the extra package of records i was going to mail you in order to square us away on my laggin of getting your package sent off due to my cold...

jokes right now arent a good thing dave... seriously... and trust me im being dead fucking serious right now... i will keep shit peace if you come through just know that if you look at me cross i wont hesitate to make a move on you dave...

so... which way you want it?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

<------*cough*cough*

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Damn, I'll be in LA this weekend with the fam

DJ Ferrari