Dig Dug Jazz Edition/Wax Poetics Release Party8-11

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited August 2007 in Announcements
San Jo,North and East Bay stand up... We're bringing the epicenter of vinyl culture right to your doorstep. This is the official release party for the new issue of Wax Poetics (Mandrill cover) and their long-awaited archival album, East of Underground. We'll have some issues and copies of the album to give away. We have a monster lineup planned for you. As a part of the San Jose Jazz Festival programming, we're sticking to an all-jazz theme from some of the most talented selectors in the bay. New Medina DJsAge, Oh, and Lynn NessJust playing some ish you do not get to hear on the daily:) Cool ChrisWhat can I say, the man's a legend... He owns one of the most respected record stores in the world, his collection is among the finest around, and he's no slouch when it comes to mixing. For proof, check out the Trap Door psych mix he put out last year. Confirmed vendors include Justin Torres and Jeff Jagged. I could use a few more, holler if you have a few extra crates (especially of jazz) laying around. It all goes down at Anno Domini366 S. 1st St. San Jo, CA 95113 *Note the Date Change*Friday August 10th from 8-11pm As always, it would mean a lot to me if you would help me spread the world a/k/a PLEASE REPOST... the host with the least,Nate NothingTable Information for selling records, please contact me, via p.m. to set a reserve for you!*As a honrable mention and a big,BIG loss.I'd like to say Peace to Neal Mortensen (r.i.p. brother!)Will always treasure those times chilling out with you homie.You'll be missed!

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Any dealers in the south,north or east bay want to make any money, hit me up:)
    Oh..Bump!!

San Jo,North and East Bay stand up... We're bringing the epicenter of vinyl culture right to your doorstep.

This is the official release party for the new issue of Wax Poetics (Mandrill cover) and their long-awaited archival album, East of Underground. We'll have some issues and copies of the album to give away.

We have a monster lineup planned for you. As a part of the San Jose Jazz Festival programming, we're sticking to an all-jazz theme from some of the most talented selectors in the bay.

New Medina DJs
    Age, Oh, and Lynn Ness
    Just playing some ish you do not get to hear on the daily:)

Cool Chris
    What can I say, the man's a legend... He owns one of the most respected record stores in the world, his collection is among the finest around, and he's no slouch when it comes to mixing. For proof, check out the Trap Door psych mix he put out last year.

Confirmed vendors include Justin Torres and Jeff Jagged. I could use a few more, holler if you have a few extra crates (especially of jazz) laying around.

It all goes down at
    Anno Domini
    366 S. 1st St.
    San Jo, CA 95113

*Note the Date Change*
    Friday August 10th from 8-11pm

As always, it would mean a lot to me if you would help me spread the world a/k/a PLEASE REPOST...

the host with the least,
    Nate Nothing

Table Information for selling records, please contact me, via p.m. to set a reserve for you!

*As a honrable mention and a big,BIG loss.I'd like to say Peace to Neal Mortensen (r.i.p. brother!)Will always treasure those times chilling out with you homie.You'll be missed!