Anyone hitting up the worlds largest yard sale(s)?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
This week/weekend? Spanning across 5 states(Tenn,Alabama,and some others..). I cant make it but would love to hit em up with a carload of money. Anyone going to check it out or attended in the past? All bullshit vendors or decent stuff? Records and such?

Comments

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    my boss will be visiting kentucky and says she'll be passing through the yard sale and if she sees any records with "black people on them" she'll pick em up for me. first off

second of all the many boxes of charly pride lp's i'll be receiving=

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    though my mother who's hispanic will not buy me a record unless theres a black person on it. last week she went to a yard sale with 100's of fania releases and she left them behind (knowing that i own/enjoy mayny fania release) and instead brought me a copy of dionne warwickes greatest hits.

• Making your boss buy you records=BOSS

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    the interstate by my parents house has garage sales all along it all next weekend. lots of older houses, so i might get some shit. wish me luck!

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    she is more than happy to do anything for her only hispanic employee, cause the town the store is in is about 40 percent hispanic .

just kidding i never asked........... she's mad cool to offer though.

• Making your boss buy you records=BOSS

A little off topic--I was in Columbia, SC a couple of weeks ago and didn't have the chance to stop off at Papa Jazz since I was traveling with someone and we had only one day there, unfortunately Sunday. Is that place dope? sounds like it?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Making your boss buy you records=BOSS

Buying back records you bought for your boss=

"Hey, I just scooped this OG Meters LP off a dude for a dollar, I would really like to get it"

"Uhhh, $40"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Making your boss buy you records=BOSS

Buying back records you bought for your boss=

"Hey, I just scooped this OG Meters LP off a dude for a dollar, I would really like to get it"

"Uhhh, $40"

Pay the guy ten bucks for his Meters next time