new JURASSIC 5 single

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
anybody hear this song "red hot"? stein. .

Comments

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    . . . . .instert cricket noise and cue tumbleweeds. . . . . . .

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    . . . . .instert cricket noise and cue tumbleweeds. . . . . . .

it's 1AM, dammit let us sleep!!!!

Haven't heard this yet, so I'm probably not qualified to comment otherwise in this thread

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    is there a clip of this online somewhere? i want to check it out! is there a new j5 album on the way anytime soon?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Yep

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    damn! that beat is dope as #"!=%, who produced it? wasnt expecting it to be this dope on the production side, that blendcrafters shit was kinda zzZZzz..

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Yep

that's hot.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    man....zzzzzzzzzz...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Love the UTFO homage up in thurr.

• So they've given up on DJ's and are just rapping over Dap Kings instrumentals?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i'm feeling it...the beat is dope. who produced it?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Yep

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    that chorus is painful to listen to

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
    Dope stuff, good to know after all the material J5 has put out, they still remain as one of the very few groups that has created consistently good music.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    So they've given up on DJ's and are just rapping over Dap Kings instrumentals?

Ain't nobody getting what 326 already said? This beat is the Nervous tune from the Dap-Kings on Kay-Dee.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    i'm feeling it...the beat is dope. who produced it?

I'm guessing Numark & Cut Chemist, sounds like their steez

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Ain't nobody getting what 326 already said? This beat is the Nervous tune from the Dap-Kings on Kay-Dee.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    man....zzzzzzzzzz...

not quite zzzz, they are doing what they do best I guess

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I was told that they just bought the Dap Tones beat straight up.

B-Sides:
    Why are you suprised the shit was some "super happy party people hello hi everybody" steez??? It's Jurrasic fucking 5 not "Piggy Bank".

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

Damn what a dissapointment, I thought Cut Chemist and Numark finally got out of that creative slump they're in. You guys ruined all the anticipation I had for the LP. (Thanks!!)

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    man....zzzzzzzzzz...

not quite zzzz, they are doing what they do best I guess

As JB can attest to, I view J5 as the Sha-Na-Na version of Cold Crush... 'Nuff said...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I was told that they just bought the Dap Tones beat straight up.

B-Sides:
    Why are you suprised the shit was some "super happy party people hello hi everybody" steez??? It's Jurrasic fucking 5 not "Piggy Bank".

I dont know. they used to be interesting, right?

• So they've given up on DJ's and are just rapping over Dap Kings instrumentals?

The Kenny Dope treatment of the drums only on the flip of that is NAS-TAY

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I reckon this will be the BOMB when it gets dropped over a proper sound system in a club. (I think RealPlayer dumbs the feel of it down considerably).

My ass will be dancing for sure.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    man....zzzzzzzzzz...

I usually like J5, but I agree on the snoozefactor of this track. Dissapointing.