Its that magic post 1500 lull...

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
When only the west coasters are still at work, and we don't have the rest of the country to play with so we all fall silent. we can't argue with each other because we all like each other. the refresh button fails us.So lets take a moment, post 3:00 crowd, and relish the silence for a minute.shhhh.....there you go....thats nice right?now hit the refresh button.... anything there? maybe its that 'don't step on my air jordans' thread again? yeah, I don't know why that thing is always on the first page either. what could the possibly be talking about still?well anyways, enjoy the peacetime....

Comments

• I knew a kid in jr. high called "beebo". and when he would talk, he would say beebo at the end of things sometimes. like "i have to go to the bathroom...beebo." or "sure is hot today, beebo." and then sometimes out of nowhere he would just say "beebo." I thought it was hilarious. I still do, actually.

• anybody ever try google image labeler? its kinda fun.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I just watched a movie... http://www.cinema.7p.com/

its 12.40am.

good night.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    I knew a kid in jr. high called "beebo". and when he would talk, he would say beebo at the end of things sometimes. like "i have to go to the bathroom...beebo." or "sure is hot today, beebo." and then sometimes out of nowhere he would just say "beebo." I thought it was hilarious. I still do, actually.

• You and a guest scored 1120 points.

not bad.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Who here understand what that means?

I put 3:00 in the body of the post just in case....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

You should, of all people!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

You should, of all people!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i hate the post 3pm lulllll.....