Buy my CDS so I can make more please :)

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
AVAILABLE NOW!!! REM Sleep Psych Mix (CD)DivShare File - Medim__Rare_III.mp3REM Sleep01 Intro / Ars Nova - Please Don't Go Now02 Vox Dei - Genesis03 Caravan - Francoise04 Colonel Bagshot - Lord High Human Being05 Fantasy - Wages of Sin06 Pookah - Rain on Your Grave07 Yesterdays Children - Sailing08 Thunder and Roses - Dear Dream Maker09 Ill Wind - People of the Night10 The Magic Mixture - Living on a Hill11 Trifle - Nueva Religion12 The Jet Blacks - Aria Da 4.a Corda13 Boffa Longo - I Know the Feeling14 Kensington Market - The Thinker15 The Millenium - Karmic Dream Sequence16 Triangle - Blow Your Cool17 Linda Perhacs - Moons and Cattails18 Aesop's Fables - And When It's Over19 Mr. Flood's Party - The Liquid Invasion20 Art - Love is Real21 The Bonniwell Music Machine - Discrepancy22 Dark - Maypole23 Can - Tango Whiskeyman24 Henry Tree - Mr. Fear AVAILABLE NOW!! Medium: Rare III (CD)DivShare File - Medim__Rare_III.mp301. Mo' City Posse - True to the Game02. Ruff Rhyme - Flickin It Hard03. Camden Crew - Summer Kicks04. Oak Cliff - Something Fresh05. MC E Rock - Literary Freak06. Prince Obsession - Prince Obsession07. Born 2wice - 9 0zs of Terror08. Eric B & Rakim - Everything's Cool09. Peanut Butter Wolf - Lunar Props10. Lord Shafyq - My Mic is On Fire11. Def D & Scott Fresh - No Competition12. Too Fresh - Groove Busted13. Kings County Interlude14. IRM Crew - He's Ruthless15. The Jury - Coolin16. AKA DA - The Book of DA17. JVC Force - Big Trax18. Sinisters of Sound - The Boy is Fierce19. Mobski - Get With It20. Life & Def - Gangster Boogie (Thumz Mix)21. Most Wanted - Good Old Days22. Main Source - Think23. Prince Quick Mix & Derrick Dee - Good Foot24. B.A.D. Rep - Say No Rhyme Before it's Time25. Deuces Wild - He Writes His and I Write Mine26. Kev E Kev & Ak B - Listen to the Man (Thumz X&Z Mix)27. Busy Boys - Dope28. MC Breeze - Damn I'm Good29. Bad Boys - Outstanding30. Lucien - That's How it Goes31. RA Capone - You Play You Lay32. Head Cracks - Jaz N' Shit Theme / E.D. Math - Behind the Bars Vocal33. Tall Dark & Handsome - The Bronx is Back34. Busy Boys - Classical35. Makeba & Skratch - You're in Good Hands With Skratch36. Fugitives On the Run - Can't Deal With the Hardships37. Already Fresh 2 - Sucka Butts38. Double XX Posse - The Executive Class39. Cazal Boys - Cazals40. Cobra MCees - The M Go41. Unique Poet Supreme - Lyrically Climbing42. Charm 1 - I Get Hype43. Real Deel - Drippin Dope Dub44. Kaotic Stylin - Infinity45. Bizzie Boys - Mission Accomplished46. Phill Most Chill - Release Yourself47. Prince Lover Dalu - All Praise48. Disco P & The Fresh MC - Goodniteboth available through my myspace page: myspace.com/docdelayplease buy them so i can make the next ones.

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Mr. Delay, just want to say your REM sleep mix is incredible. A close friend told me I had to listen to it. I took it with me on a roadtrip to Guzzo's house, and it has since grown into one of my favorite mixes. Honestly, one of the reasons why I love mixes. I'm listening and drifting, and being enlightened. It really helps to counterattack all the bullshit that is thrown at me all day long. All the commercials i'm forced to digest, all the bad music I have to sift through to get to the gems. This mix is like me eating a delicious chocolate cake by myself, and not gaining any weight.

Thank you,

- spidey

• called Medium Rare III.

Great stuff Delay!

Dress

• I'm a fan too. Highest recommendation!!! Buy now!

• REM SLEEP IS THE MUHFUCKIN TRUTH!!!! Non stop rotation over here mayne.

• AVAILABLE NOW!!! REM Sleep Psych Mix (CD)

DivShare File - Medim__Rare_III.mp3

REM Sleep

01 Intro / Ars Nova - Please Don't Go Now
    02 Vox Dei - Genesis
    03 Caravan - Francoise
    04 Colonel Bagshot - Lord High Human Being
    05 Fantasy - Wages of Sin
    06 Pookah - Rain on Your Grave
    07 Yesterdays Children - Sailing
    08 Thunder and Roses - Dear Dream Maker
    09 Ill Wind - People of the Night
    10 The Magic Mixture - Living on a Hill
    11 Trifle - Nueva Religion
    12 The Jet Blacks - Aria Da 4.a Corda
    13 Boffa Longo - I Know the Feeling
    14 Kensington Market - The Thinker
    15 The Millenium - Karmic Dream Sequence
    16 Triangle - Blow Your Cool
    17 Linda Perhacs - Moons and Cattails
    18 Aesop's Fables - And When It's Over
    19 Mr. Flood's Party - The Liquid Invasion
    20 Art - Love is Real
    21 The Bonniwell Music Machine - Discrepancy
    22 Dark - Maypole
    23 Can - Tango Whiskeyman
    24 Henry Tree - Mr. Fear

i love sleep mixes! and oh my god, i heartily endorse caravan and the millenium. how do i buy?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was going to post a MEDIUM RARE 3 appreciation today but I guess right here is where it belongs ($$$$!!!!$$$$!!!!) But on the real, such a dope CD, and REM Sleep is up next (I haven't listened to it yet )