Galactic Fractures - Original Black Sheep Psych

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
Funky Rock and all kinds of soul!Check out the debut of the amazing local track by the ORIGINAL BLACK SHEEP! And stay tuned soon for a SPECIAL GUEST!As usual the show is available in .m4a (with trackbreaks and label scans) as well as plain .mp3Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:Blackrock - Blackrock Yeah Yeah (Selectohits)Original Black Sheep - Love Long (Flock)Jimi Hendrix - Like A Rolling Stone (Reprise)Velvert Turner - Xcuse Me Gentlemen (Family)Curtis Knight - How Would It Feel (RSVP)Los Bravos - Black Is Black (Press)The Razors Edge - Babys On His Way (Pow)Plastic Penny - Your Way To Tell Me Go (Page One)Albert Washington - No Matter What The Cost May Be (Eastbound)Willie Gauff and The Love Brothers - Communicate Not Hate (Eureka)Mamie P Galore - You Got The Power (Thomas)Gloria Taylor - Loving You And Being Loved By You (Silver Fox)Ronnie Love - Chills and Fever (dot)Five Du Tones - Shake A Tail Feather (Onederful)Dave Blocker - River Where Do You Go (Verve)The Chantels - Soul Of A Soldier (Verve)New Holidays - Maybe So Maybe No (Soulhawk)Johnnie Taylor - Whos Makin Love (Stax)Tammy - Whos Makin Love (Pan Vox)Marvin Holmes and The Uptights - Whos Makin Love (UNI)Helena Hollins - Baby Youre Right (Stonegood)Frank Lynch - Young Girl (My Records)Chris Clark - Whisper You Love Me Boy (Motown)BT Express - Do It Till Yer Satisfied pt1 (Vogue)Alexander Review - Snidley Whiplash (Vaya)Don Julian - Shorty The Pimp Pt 1 (Money)Bronx River Parkway - La Valla (Truth & Soul)Bronx River Parkway - Quienes Que Resolverio (soul fire)Larry Mcgee Revolution - The Burg (Boogie Band)GD and The Big J - Movin On (Good Records)Funka Fize - Because Your Funky (Royce)Breakout - Planet Rock Pt 1 (Melting Pot)Mickey & the Soul Generation - Message From A Black Man (Cali Tex)Third Point - Majestic Soul (soul fire)Fried - When You Get Out Of Jail (London)