Letters to Things People

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
lots of frustration on this board, time for folks to to be like internet Ari Gold's and type it out...Dear Alcoholism,you are a sick fuck I never want to meet you again, I don't know why you like to go around fucking up otherwise beautiful peoples lives but you do and your insensitive ass really needs to keep out of my sight-Jilted GuzzoDear Aschrock,Nice seeing you this morning one of these days we need to get up (no homo) and chill outside the confines of a 7am record prison house-AdamDear homegirl from last night,Thanks for making my night end with a bang, I might call you soon but first I got to remember your name.-GuzzwhoreDear Los Angeles,I hate you almost as much as I love you, lets work on being better for one another-A.taxpayerDear SoulstrutI heard you were feeling sick, I hope it ain't serious, remember when you got all crappy feeling and we ended up purging all the Pap out of you? I guess what I'm saying is if you feel like throwing up maybe you should your ass will be less hurt after-JewbaccaDear ZviOnce again Mazel Tov on your marriage and thanks for being there when a dude was feeling down. That shit was truly an internet mitzvah-West Coast laid back dude