Worst LP Covers

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
i hope this isn;t a redundant post....http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/worst-album-covers

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

They have a version of this cover with them all in jock straps! like this pic...

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    This is great!

I just picked up that Many faces of Roger this week...its not so bad really, the cover.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    Quite a homophobic vibe here, eh? Not that i don't agree that most of these are bad cover shots. Although that Winkies cover isn't that bad.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Quite a homophobic vibe here, eh? Not that i don't agree that most of these are bad cover shots. Although that Winkies cover isn't that bad.

no, i just dont like to look at men's junk. does that make me homophobic?

I actually like this cover...and a big cosign on the covers diplaying dudes junk = non cool!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I just picked up that Many faces of Roger this week...its not so bad really, the cover.

I was just thinking about that this week...for an album released on Warner Bros., the second-largest record company in the WORLD, that Many Faces Of Roger album looks like something that should have been advertised on late-night television during Mama's Family reruns! WTF?? And I thought the JB's Pass The Peas was bad (as far as scuzzy LP covers with major label distribution)...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Some of those covers are SO good though!

• killer.
    'in it for the goodies' rules.
    let it all hang out henderson.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

I was watching something on VH1 about 1 hit wonders and they did an Dexy's Midnight Runners
    piece and then they show 'ol dude making a comeback album and he was dressed like that for
    the video. It took a few weeks to wash that stain off my brain.
    Thanks for bringing it all rushing back.

This should be the new NAGL graemlin!
    Way scarier than the oompa loompa guido.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    one more for the homophobes

wow

classsiiicc!