edited July 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    the fuck is that all about

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Callin AlienDN......

Joker Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Clever way to build a street team. At least, I assume that's what they're doing?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    the fuck is that all about

It's GOING DOWN, Tony hahah.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I've tried finding the coordinates 32? 42' 29.13" X 117? 9' 40.91" W. Nathan.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

San Diego, where Comic-Con is happening.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

I'm working 6 blocks away from that. It hits in about an hour. [susceptible to weird ad campaigns]Damn, wish I could go down there to see what it is. [/susceptible to weird ad campaigns]
    The presentation that I have to make isn't advertised nearly as good as that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude, go down there.

• I was supposed to go on saturday but we accidentally forgot to buy tickets. So sister in law is going to get 'industry' friends drunk and get some passes. Hope that works. If not, maybe I'll go to the record show instead.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I'm working 6 blocks away from that. It hits in about an hour. [susceptible to weird ad campaigns]Damn, wish I could go down there to see what it is. [/susceptible to weird ad campaigns]

I'm definitely tempted to go but I know traffic down there gonna be a mad snarl something nasty for sure.

Gonna stay put and just be a good worker bee. Such is adult life haha.

for me: keeping my job > comicon flash mob or whatever that is.

I was supposed to go on saturday but we accidentally forgot to buy tickets. So sister in law is going to get 'industry' friends drunk and get some passes. Hope that works. If not, maybe I'll go to the record show instead.
    good luck w/ that. every remaining ticket sold out yesterday.

I'm definitely tempted to go but I know traffic down there gonna be a mad snarl something nasty for sure.

Gonna stay put and just be a good worker bee. Such is adult life haha.
    drive to qualcomm and hit the trolley from there. extended service- every 15 minutes to the convention center.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I was supposed to go on saturday but we accidentally forgot to buy tickets. So sister in law is going to get 'industry' friends drunk and get some passes. Hope that works. If not, maybe I'll go to the record show instead.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to the SD or Pasadena show this weekend.
    I'm guessing traffic and all that in SD is gonna be off the wall. I'll have to shoot you a PM.

My pops is going to Comic Con without me

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Speaking of Comic Con, I'm kinda geeked about this too

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    now what is this? i saw the teaser before transformers but had no idea what it was supposed to be.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    now what is this? i saw the teaser before transformers but had no idea what it was supposed to be.

No one knows. All they're saying is it's a monster movie directed by JJ Abrams (Lost) and more info will come out in the next 6 mo.
    They don't even have a working title yet but you can read more about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    For reals? Ahhh hell no. That sounds shitty from the get-go.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Sorry to thread jack, but has anyone seen this:

www.hostmovie.com

Saw the preview and it looks interesting.....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Sorry to thread jack, but has anyone seen this:

www.hostmovie.com

Saw the preview and it looks interesting.....

It came out this week on DVD and I saw it the other night. I thought it was really good. More about the people dynamic than the monster.

And no, that 1-18-08 movie is not about swamp thing.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    1-18-08 looks like GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE...Unless it turns out to be a remake of Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla. I aint interested. The only thing thats worth mention from that trailer is.

IMG SRC="http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/atomicscissors/m.jpg" WIDTH=650>

- spidey

How hard is it to get tickets for the weekend of comicon?

I might be heading out there in a few hours(pending on if I can stay at my Uncle's Casa).

- spidey

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    1-18-08 looks like GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE

you can tell all that from this trailer?

THE WATCHMEN is being made....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    THE WATCHMEN is being made....

Yes - I never read the comic, but it looks like it could be good*.

Some of yall need to lighten up with the film critic mess. These are cottdamn comic book and monster movies we're talking about here.

Some of yall need to lighten up with the film critic mess. These are cottdamn comic book and monster movies we're talking about here.

Watchmen is arguably the BEST comic story ever and can stand next to alot of literature,like ......

harry potter

1-18-08 looks like GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE

you can tell all that from this trailer?

It's a bunch of transparent hype, and viral marketing. What do I see on that trailer. Bad acting, lame CG, shitty cameras. Fake terror in NY.

- spidey

How hard is it to get tickets for the weekend of comicon?

I might be heading out there in a few hours(pending on if I can stay at my Uncle's Casa).

- spidey
    ComiCon is in day 2 of 3 right now. It's completely sold out.