YN on soulstrut?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Back By Popular DemandGot inspired by nigga King Just???s audio-uploading escapade this morning and went diggin??? for my favorite unreleased LL Cool J song. That???s right kids I???m still on my LL shit???don???t ask me why.Anyway, it???s called ???Mr. Controversy.??? I had a tape of it back in the days and lost it. Thankfully, some dude on the soulstrut forums has a zshare of it (hint, hint) and even though the intro and outro are cut it???s still bangin???.I love this joint because dude goes after people just like me, the scum of the earth???music journalists! To quote that brother Chucky D??????Learn the words you might sing this.??????Give me a lighter, I???m headed for the newsstandAnd negative articles get turned to particlesRomped and stomped and treated bad like roachesThe world is like a game full of players and coachesSmile and smirk about a style that???s newWrite it up, type it up, hype it up and sell it toMiddle America, mainly inner cityWhat I say will make waves so funky nitty grittyExploitation of the young mindUse him to sell and to say what the hellLet???s find a new duckGet paid off his good luckGimme a breakDon???t even think about a handshakeGet me my penI???ma get funky again and again and againAnd it???ll never end???Cause real men don???t bend or foldIce cold, I never did play the roleThey made the rulesI pulled out my toolsCD against paper, I???m gonna crush the fool.??????Mr. Controversy (produced by Marley Marl?)???Bonus: Blowticious, Baby!???Bring On The Mo???s & Ho???s???doesnt really surprise me, but it was cool to see anyways.