Do you have to register for Craigslist??

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Cause I have never had anyone respond to my emails. Whether its job related or for sale related.What gives?

Comments

• autoauto 198 Posts
    nope just gotta click on the confirmation email after you post it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Cause I have never had anyone respond to my emails. Whether its job related or for sale related.
    What gives?

no seriously though the confirmation e-mails may be going in your spam box or something.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ehh, whats a confirmation e-mail? i guess thats problem #1.
    usually i copy the "reply to" email address and send it there using my preferred account, cause if i just click on the "reply to" email link nothing happens. but ive never gotten a confirmation message.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    they send an email to you after you post the ad to whatever email you supply them. you click on the confirmation email and it posts your ad to the site.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    they send an email to you after you post the ad to whatever email you supply them. you click on the confirmation email and it posts your ad to the site.

nah, your misunderstanding me. i can post up ads with no problem. its when I RESPOND to ads that nothing ever comes to fruition.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    ohhh no you dont have to register. not sure why thats happening maybe people just arent responding