WEDDING auto-mix SOFTware

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
StruttersI need to make a mix for a wedding I'm a guest at so I need to do the mix in advance and then leave it to do its thing.Anyone know of any mix programs where you create mixes using playlists and timelines so you can arrange the tracks and crossfade points ?MixMeister is all I've seen so far... are there any others ?Paece!Lee.

Comments

• HamHam 872 Posts
    why don't you do it in protools or cool edit pro or logic or some program like that?

• manchildmanchild 56 Posts
    Do you mean like a proper mixed CD or just with crossfades on single tracks so there's not a gap? Because iTunes has a setting you can crossfade with if that's all you need...

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Cause I need to be able to drop the odd request in on the fly and chop and change if I need to.

I thought those were more studio production based apps as opposed to live performance.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Do you mean like a proper mixed CD or just with crossfades on single tracks so there's not a gap? Because iTunes has a setting you can crossfade with if that's all you need...

I want to crossfade between tracks, but I want to be able to set the points it crossfades at.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Live is cool for djing but a little hard to grasp at first when using it for those applications. I would most likely roll with i tunes due to the simplicity and the ability to edit real fast. Im not really up on a lot of the DJ programs except Microwave and the like. But for playlist like action im really not sure who has anything like that.