RUSSIAN HEATER #1 - SOUNDFILE INCLUDED

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited July 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Heya,Check this song out - - , one of the many good tracks off this rare Russian soundtrack. There were only 750 - 1,500 (different sources, different reports) copies of this record pressed up at 2 different pressing plants. It was a very taboo when it was released. I managed to secure a few copies from some dealers in the recent weeks (at the cost of an arm and a leg). They were reserved for some people, but none of them ended up coming through, so I'm offering it up here for trade before it hits eBay. Easily the best record from Russia IMO (as far as psych/prog/beats/rock go)Please do not contact me with any crappy trade nonsense, this record is a big piece and worth over 100 pounds easily. I'm looking for nice pieces of equivalent rarity and anything from library to soundtracks to prog rock, etc.I have no problem playing you the rest of the LP over the phone, this is not a 1 tracker, there's an amazing prog tune on the other side that will blow your mind. I played 2 tracks from this at Edinbrillo, I saw LDJB tryin' to translate Russian on the fly . I have 3 copies of various condition up for grabs (I got them to try mint up my copy ).If you don't want the record, please enjoy this soundfile, it's a beauty!enough hype already! - Marathonfinishlinedramastabsraer!peace.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    thanks for the replies guys, I'm gunna have to cap it at that for the time being, plenty of interest, just waiting to see how these trades pan out, if anything falls through again, I'll put it back up!

peace.