homemade disneyland

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Check this out. Anybody see this yet? Some kid (I think) builds various Disneyland rides under his Mechanical Train set. Here is "Pirates of the Carribean."http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33860

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Holy shit.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i feel better about my music obsession now, thanks.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    ; fuct up. It never seems to amaze me what goes on in this world without someone on SS showing me.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Virgin For Life

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Virgin For Life

• Not sure why anyone is hating on this if in fact he or she is a kid. They have some serious talent & skill going on. Certainly won't be a virgin forever getting paid to be an architect or design multi-million dollar rides for Disney.

I'm riding for this person in a positive way!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Not sure why anyone is hating on this if in fact he or she is a kid. They have some serious talent & skill going on. Certainly won't be a virgin forever getting paid to be an architect or design multi-million dollar rides for Disney.

I have the same line of thinking as you.

Best new poster.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Not sure why anyone is hating on this if in fact he or she is a kid. They have some serious talent & skill going on. Certainly won't be a virgin forever getting paid to be an architect or design multi-million dollar rides for Disney.

Don't get me wrong. I think this is amazing, and I'll ride for dude/dudette any day of the week.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Check this out. It's a link to dudes/dudettes photobucket page. Apparently they've made that same space into various Disney rides.....ie Haunted Mansion, Enchanted Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Submarine ride, etc. Worth a look...
    http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/STowler/

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Virgin For Life

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I have to admit that seeing that first picture made me want to build a model rail road. I'm not really as interested in building a Disneyland ride beneath it, but just a fun little rail road set to work on over time. I'm moving and I am going to have a garage soon, so I think I might actually follow up on this. Bobby Bacala style. I loved model trains as a kid, but now I am old enough and smart enough to make a plaster of paris mountain that might actually look good.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Do you crawl through this thing? It seems a little obsurd if you have to crawl through it.