DJ CULTURE STAGE - Artscape Festival, BALTIMORE MD

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
FRI JULY 20th - SUN JULY 22nd Mt. Royal Ave. @ Charles St., Baltimore (1 block south of Penn Station) www.artscape.org / www.myspace.com/djculture_artscape FRI KARIZMA TITTSWORTH TERRY THOMPSON NDINGA live p.a. from MARC EVANS "the way you love me" & LISA MACK "shine" SAT PASE ROCK on the mic SCOTTIE B on the decks SPIRITUAL SOUTH DJ VADIM live p.a. from SANTO GOLD IMPULSE UNCLE JESSE ADAM MACADAM & MR. CHIPS SUN SABO & NAPPY G live p.a. from SEE-I KID GUSTO & BROOKSIE DUBWAR w/ JOE NICE, DAVE Q & JUAKALI on the mic SHANTA w/ DJ ULKEN Artscape is a FREE, outdoor, all ages, music & arts festival. Support DJ music.

Comments

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

Nice! I hear the weather is supposed to be good on Sunday. Not sure if I'll be able to make it out, but have fun at fArtscape...btw, what kind of set will you be playing?

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    what kind of set will you be playing?

you know,the usual. the tracks that get the a***s shakin' and t*****s jigglin. in other words, everything that bangs.

also, for the DC heads, we be rockin' at the Science Club (1136 19th St. NW (between L & M St.) on Friday night too for some b-day/leavingthecountry bizness.

come out for a drink or 6.

be good to see yous.

ez.

kg.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts