Post an OBVIOUS fact

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Beyonce is hot.Robin Williams sucks ass.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Monkeys wearing people clothes are funny.

Bacon is delicious.

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    CTI rules your ass.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    the percentage of cranky knowitalls on soulstrut is very high

• the percentage of cranky knowitalls on soulstrut is very high

hahaha... true, true... and I am among them.

most words are pretty hard to pronounce if you read them backwards. Not sure how obvious this is, but it ain't easy.

Hole Hunting = great job.

cats trying to run on wooden floors = always funny.

most words are pretty hard to pronounce if you read them backwards. Not sure how obvious this is, but it ain't easy.

remember those old Levis commercials with the dudes who would have whole conversations speaking backwards?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

remember those old Levis commercials with the dudes who would have whole conversations speaking backwards?

On.

• most words are pretty hard to pronounce if you read them backwards. Not sure how obvious this is, but it ain't easy.

On.

Back in junior high school, a couple of friends developed a backward language to talk shit about people in front of them. They called it cabdraw. I picked it up pretty well and some of the "cabdraw" words are still spoken when we get together. It has turned into a slang between us.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    always funny: little boys using the urinal for the first time.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I am Australian

On.

!wodat