Prank Phone Call Reads (NRR)

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Sorry about the cactus post thought I would make up for it with this newly revised version. Check out the prank call newsletters that were sent out from 94-97 very funny reads also very informative. List Of Newsletters

Check out issue 8. It is about how to terrorize 7-11 workers. I think terrorize is too big a word.
Telephone the cashier and start asking him questions about robberies like:

"Do you have one of those silent alarm buttons you could press if I were to rob you?"

"Do the police in your neighborhood respond quickly when something bad happens in your store?"

"How many times has your store been robbed? Was the robber caught?"

"Theoreticly speaking, if a professional robber such as myself were to come in and rob you, what are the chances of me getting caught?"

"Do you carry a loaded gun behind the counter?"

"How much money is in your cash drawer right now? That's all? Uhhh, could you please not drop anymore in the safe until I get there? I, uh, need to cash a check, yeah, that's it."

"Are you afraid of death?"

Order a telephone calling card for the store and obtain the pin number. Using the card, make tons of harrassing calls to the store until the card goes dead. When they get their bill, they realize that they've been paying for their own harrassment.

Find out the store manager's name or the store owner's name. From a pay phone call your friends in Austraila and third number bill it to the store, saying that you're the manager. The cashier will accept the charges when he thinks it's the manager.

Order call forwarding for the store. Ask the cashier if you can use the phone and dial 72#-911 or *72-911. When 911 answers, tell them you got the wrong number and hang up. Now go out to a pay phone and call the store and you'll get 911. Make up some big story about how you're getting robbed and they've thrown you in the cooler and taken customers hostage, etc. If 911 calls back to verify this, they'll get their own office, 911.

Start picking up items around the store and dropping them in the trash can.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    "Phallic imagery. Ban this poptart!"

dude, you totally changed the picture! weak!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Worst thread ever

Ban Artifact

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    please ban this poptart already

Worst thread ever

Ban Artifact

seriously, there's a reason why this board is about "crate-digging dj and hip-hop culture" not "CACTUS CULTURE".

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Check out the site. Sorry for the pointlessness in the cactus.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    its too late FUCKER!!! your lifespan has EXPIRED

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I ain't mad.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    GOT SOME OF THAT GUMBY GOLD