AMY WINEHOUSE

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
That's one bad little Jewish girl. (Sorry, someone said this to me today!)

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    At this rate, Amy Winehouse is gonna rival Curtis Mayfield as the subject of the most Soul Strut threads.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    At this rate, Amy Winehouse is gonna rival Curtis Mayfield DJ AM[/b] as the subject of the most Soul Strut threads.

• Not another one...

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    At this rate, Amy Winehouse is gonna rival DJ AM[/b] records as the subject of the most Soul Strut threads.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    At this rate, Amy Winehouse is gonna rival DJ AM[/b] records as the subject of the most Soul Strut threads.
    Hah!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Not another one...

and yet this one's gonna get more views than my "WINELIGHT REVISITED" thread, which never saw the light of day. Ain't that a shame.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Don't hate the player hate teh game. Cant hate on my game duder.

You know I'm really not a big fan of willie nelson. Really, not into him at all. Or Sean Lennon's VOICE. Makes me want to kill him.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Not another one...

and yet this one's gonna get more views than my "WINELIGHT REVISITED" thread, which never saw the light of day.

because that shit sucks.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I would smash the shit out of old school Jessi Colter though.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I saw this thread on the front page and just laughed.

Not another one...

and yet this one's gonna get more views than my "WINELIGHT REVISITED" thread, which never saw the light of day.

because that shit sucks.

wow with every post you further prove why you are an herb. get off my dick bitch.

I'll be in Los Angeles this week. Friday @ Kettle and Keg in Fullerton and Saturday at Zanzibar in Santa Monica.

You know, if you care to work me in person.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    children

I know. Fucking 22 year old wet-mouths who've never listened to any rap music before jurrasic five and cite rjd2 as their best concert experience ever are now getting all sassy on the internet.

I'll be in Los Angeles this week. Friday @ Kettle and Keg in Fullerton and Saturday at Zanzibar in Santa Monica.

You know, if you care to work me in person.

I'll make sure to roll out the red carpet for you bro!

I know. Fucking 22 year old wet-mouths who've never listened to any rap music before jurrasic five and cite rjd2 as their best concert experience ever are now getting all sassy on the internet.

I'm 25 and have long ago figured how to manage my tone on the board. You should consider that.

I got you on guestlist. Should I put you under "get off of my dick bitch" or some other nuggett of inspiration that you seem to all of sudden enjoy throwing my way.

seriously, dude you mad because no one sweated yoru CTI bullshit?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Post deleted by day

HI DAY! S**** is over and we got the golden child about to get a dvd'n.

• I Love Willie Nelson

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo I'm trying to take it easy tonight. Just chillin' with B while she watches So You Think You Can Dance. I used to think I could dance.

cool. i'm playing myself on the internet right now.

Jinx's homeboy was on that show a few seasons ago. He was the big dude. I later saw him a few months down at "Do-Over" getting sweated.

cool. i'm playing myself on the internet right now.

uhhh yea you are man.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I'm glad we can agree. I should never of even bothered to waste my energy and time by typing responses and stooping to the low level that someone like you is on. Nighty Night and enjoying having a grudge at the internet.

FIN.

I'm glad we can agree. I should never of even bothered to waste my energy and time by typing responses and stoping to the low level that someone like you is on. Nighty Night and enjoying having a grudge at the internet.

FIN.

Just watch your tone. and next time put a little more thought into your posts.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Can I become part of the alliance if I DJ?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yuichi, I have zero problem with you dude. I'm just bullshitting.
    Plus I thought it would be a good look to end this thread with Grover's caring smile.

Yuichi, I have zero problem with you dude. I'm just bullshitting.
    Plus I thought it would be a good look to end this thread with Grover's caring smile.

Likewise man. I would MUCH RATHER not beef with dudes like you too. But it doesn't mean i won't come after you (on the msg board).

All good. I got too much time on my hands lately.