Lonnie Jordan is incredible

seansdadjseansdadj 1 Post
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Theres this new ol school artist Lonnie Jordan thats out with an album July 24 I checked him out and to my surprise hes pretty tight. Being an 80's baby and saturated with todays hit em up bang bang music Lonnie Jordan was a breath of fresh air. He has this funk/jazz type feel to his music. Check out his myspace at http://www.myspace.com/lonniejordan

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Theres this new ol school artist

• Oh.................

hm.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oh.................

hm.

This is the cat from War though. I wonder if he did a search and found that big Mandrill vs. War thread...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Oh.................

hm.

This is the cat from War though. I wonder if he did a search and found that big Mandrill vs. War thread...

If it is, you'd think he'd be a lot slicker than to get some street-teamer college-intern to post a phony-looking Soul Strut thread about it.

BTW, who is that in the moving picture? Even if you add 20 years, that guy don't resemble War's Lonnie Jordan.

• That guy in that picture is a hero of mine.

A taxi driver that got mistaken for a special guest on the bbc (???) trying to answer questions about the internet or something.

It was on youtube. You should look for it, unless some kind strutter remembers the link.

That guy in that picture is a hero of mine.

A taxi driver that got mistaken for a special guest on the bbc (???) trying to answer questions about the internet or something.

It was on youtube. You should look for it, unless some kind strutter remembers the link.

yeah, that does sound interesting. id like to see the way he bluffs thru the answers, cause Lord knows hes got a confused expression on his round mug, like somebody really stumped him

• That guy in that picture is a hero of mine.

yeah, that does sound interesting. id like to see the way he bluffs thru the answers, cause Lord knows hes got a confused expression on his round mug, like somebody really stumped him

Exactly why its so funny.

Here- try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atfNL0_KAcs

I don't know if thats the whole thing because I can't watch it at work....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oh.................

hm.

BTW, who is that in the moving picture? Even if you add 20 years, that guy don't resemble War's Lonnie Jordan.

Haha, maybe if I added 20 lbs
    Nah, I just posted that cause of Dizzy's quote up above. It looks like that's what he's saying in that pic.

That guy in that picture is a hero of mine.

Exactly why its so funny.

Here- try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atfNL0_KAcs

I don't know if thats the whole thing because I can't watch it at work....

just saw it. his answers were so vague he may as well have been the real expert. he muddled thru that one nicely, i thought.