NEWNESS! G.T. FEAT.MIKE JONESPAUL WALL/THE CRAFT!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK WE JUST DID. PRODUCED BY MIKE B AND THE CRAFT! HOTTNESS OR AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. I GOT LIMITED VINYL ON THIS. ONLY A LUCKY FEW WILL GET IT IF YOU PROMISE TO PLAY IT! GET AT ME!DOWNLOAD(G.T. FEAT.MIKE JONES,PAUL WALL & MC QUA-YOU DON'T WANNA)PRODUCED BY MIKE B AND THE CRAFThttp://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HM0GU4V0H6CO2W92BOBWYU3YSCARLOS(DJSTYLES)GARZAPLATINUM PRODUCERwww.THECRAFTBEATS.COM

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

That beat is indeed right.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    "This sh!t is FLAMEZ, dude! This sh!t is so crazy I am confident that it can never be topped and that I never need to hear any more of your sh!t ever again!"

j/k

shit is

• sergserg 682 Posts
    man if you send this to me I will play it in my room all the goddamn time

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    hot - thanks for posting (and check your PMs)

the 808 bell and the "boiiiiiing" sounds are a nice touch.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    good looking out! thanks for the support. i got more material coming out very soon. i'll post up as soon as we get ready.

carlos

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    man if you send this to me I will play it in my room all the goddamn time
    me too.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Cool shit.

Hope you don't mind I did this.

-e

it's all good! good looking out.

carlos

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    MUCH respect to styles for doing the damn thing in TX from the JUMP and STILL bringing them hits...

didn't you have something on MAJOR WITHOUT A MAJOR DEAL too man?

yeah we did the track freestyle from that album. we also did a remix for a pacman beat that featured everybody from houston about two years ago. it's the speed racer mix. just finished up a track that features slim thug that will prbably be the second single from g.t.'s album. you can check out his website at

wwwdjgt.com

carlos

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    we also did a remix for a pacman beat that featured everybody from houston about two years ago. it's the speed racer mix.

awwwwwww shiiiiiiiit

I hate how so many 12s never have producer credits anymore...

from what i understand even the majors fuck up credits too. happens all the time.

carlos

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    dude! put the acapella up for the strutters!!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

i say we have an official soulstrut beatoff with that acapella? is anyone with me?

sorry for the delay. been busy as ever. wax is on the way to all who requested it.

carlos

www.thecraftbeats.com