Utrecht Roll Call For November?

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone else planning to head out to the fair in November, flights are real cheap right now, just putting the word out there, if anyone wants to go over at the same time, it would be all niceness...http://www.recordplanet.nl/index.php?page=beurzen&id=48yah!

Comments

• most likely will be there. went to the last one and was pretty impressed, although some dealers (especially the british ones) were trying to price gouge, not to mention that a can drink was going for the equivalent of about 4 american dollars.

hey scope, did you ever post the photos from the lastt one?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    a can drink was going for the equivalent of about 4 american dollars.

This is such a bad sign at a show. If the food is "roach coach" grade or worse, records are more likely to be mint or better. I'm talking dunkin donuts if you're lucky with one of those big boys of coffee.... local catering if you're really screwed. and nothing above a buck or two.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    a can drink was going for the equivalent of about 4 american dollars.

This is such a bad sign at a show. If the food is "roach coach" grade or worse, records are more likely to be mint or better. I'm talking dunkin donuts if you're lucky with one of those big boys of coffee.... local catering if you're really screwed. and nothing above a buck or two.

it is all about the supermarkets across the street
    & the indonesian restaurant off the parking lot
    most dutch customers pack a bag lunch
    just like any sporting event or expo in the states
    you will pay madd inflated ammounts for the basics "inside" the event
    (the "le place" chain inside the jarbeurs is not so bad, quality/price wise)

& yes
    i will be at booth #388, percy was just here,
    we may be expanding to a booth & a half, or 2

• I will be there in November (Grope plus one). I hope to meet the Dutch Strutters again. Let's have another Wiekse or Kwak at that bar. I really liked that place. What about that DJ night? Jeff, I'll send the record as soon as possible. I was sick and had to pass yet another test at the uni.

I hope there are more international dealers in November. Will coffinjoe be there?

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Fingers crossed I should be there!

Planning a trip to Germany in October too but haven't told Jan yet!! (Found me an Und yet????)

• (Found me an Und yet????)

no time for record shopping

• Will coffinjoe be there?

^

sorry, haven't seen your post, tim

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i had plans to go. i just need to lock down some gigs to make the trip worthwhile.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Can you hire surrogate grippers, for those people not attending?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    (Found me an Und yet????)

no time for record shopping

UND......sounds like a good record!!!!!!