SPURS

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Are there any SA fans out there? I'm not saying I'm one but just wonderingGO SIXERS

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    not a Spurs fan in the regular season but I am rooting for them in the Finals.

Go WEST!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Are there any SA fans out there?

I'm a Spurs fan--and a nervous one, at that. SA should've finished Detroit off last night, and the fact that the Spurs buckled seems to be putting the cards in Detroit's favor. They proved that they can, in fact, win in SA, and they've already proved that a game 7 on the road doesn't faze them. I still think the Spurs can bring home the bacon, but they've made it way harder for themselves than it should be.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Are there any SA fans out there?

I'm a Spurs fan--and a nervous one, at that. SA should've finished Detroit off last night, and the fact that the Spurs buckled seems to be putting the cards in Detroit's favor. They proved that they can, in fact, win in SA, and they've already proved that a game 7 on the road doesn't faze them. I still think the Spurs can bring home the bacon, but they've made it way harder for themselves than it should be.

I might be the biggest Spurs fan here and I have to cosign on this I'm sorry to say. Spurs showed weakness at the end of the game and never really took control at any point. They certainly hung with em the whole time, but never controlled the pace for very long. Tomorrow could go either way, I'm holding my breath and not making predicitons. GO SPURS GO!!