slickrick_1988 - not THAT Canadian eBay seller...

roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Hi everyone...My eBay ID is slickrick_1988 aka. Ron from Canada. It has been my experience in recent times that because I've been selling alot of reggae on eBay, people on there believe me to be the OTHER 'Canadian Reggae Dealer' who achieved a little i-infamy some time back. Without directly referring to the 500 lb. elephant in the room, I can assure you that I am *NOT* that person. I don't know where he is or what he's doing or what he's been up to or even whether he sells records still - and I don't know anyone who has seen him either, so PLEASE stop asking me. I have followed the story from day one, and in a general sense, my heart sincerely goes out to people who have been ripped off buying records. To be truly honest, me and the person in question had a PERFECT transaction history and I have absolutely nothing malicious or negative to say about my dealings with them. However, as I have told many other people who have contacted me through eBay, I do not condone ripping people off in any form. I am under the impression that in the long run, such practices only HINDER your business, besides the quite obvious implicit moral component to this concept. Incidentally, I have ALSO been ripped off by people on eBay (ie. anto$hik - quite simply the LAMEST record seller ever - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME, among a few others). I personally go to great lengths to insure a satisfying experience for ALL my customers, and have gone to great lengths in order to do so, whether the records were sold privately or on eBay. With that being said, please feel completely safe in bidding on my auctions - you will INDEED get your records that you pay for.Finally, here are some Soulstrutters who have personally met me:Chicken_RotiJohnny PaycheckAleitDanno3000Magsonjazz(sorry to bring you in to this guys)>> among a few others ... Thanks for reading this and I hope this clears up everything.All the best!RON