Blowin spots, the other Tom Delay

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
i thought that other thread was about our delay, but alas, it was not. good to see toys who had recently been jacked werent whining about here. ANYWAYSmore strut peeps makin moves in the real world scroll down to the bottom. congrats!

Comments

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    If TTL is the real world, I'm Z-trip .

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    If TTL is the real world, I'm Z-trip .

Have fun in your own world of jazz excuses

and fuck-ups

Expensive jazz excuses...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    the vendetta is so not a good look, FB

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fucking BOUT TIME they picked that CD up. Shit is banging.

Ain???t looking for your approval, slim.

Actually I'm playing off the fact that people think I have a goddamn vendetta. Fuck all of ya'll who think I do! Or wait, fuck me for misrepresenting simple (reasonable) criticism of some of the reviews. Sayin! ~prolly =amts of both? But still fuck a grip of bitches on here who think a little bit of critique is the end of your fucking world.

PS--I dropped a bill at TTL yesterday, but there ain???t no nuts on my chin about it.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

PS--I dropped a bill at TTL yesterday, but there ain???t no nuts on my chin about it.

I wuz gonna say...anytime I mention something hip-hop related, Fra** is telling me, "go to Turntablelab, they got it, blah blah"...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I think that link was wrong, but thanks for the promo meshdog.

http://www.turntablelab.com/dailyshipment/dailyshipment2.html
    down at the bottom.

order one DAMMIT!

John Coltrane
    OM - Impulse $55
    (restocking)
    If people could step away from the vacancy between their ears and just listen for a change, this shit would have been THE summer jam and thousands of Bronx dunions would still be on some ???what would T.R.A.N.E. do???? instead of stupid ass shoulder dances and busted, marginally talented bitches. The beat is some absolute next shit. Starts off with these sinister bowed bass stabs and sour little sheets of sound, then the demolition team comes out on some half step tenor dissonance only to implode on itself with this crazy infectious thembi & some call and response chants. Your man John rips the track up: ???herbs of healing and food/ the mantram, the clarified butter." There???s something about Indian cuisine combined with out-jazz that???s just rugged as fuck. Cop this now, because it came out on Impulse and therefore doesn???t really exist. Also includes Pharaoh Sanders, McCoy Tyner and Elvin Jones freestyles on ???Om part II??? with instrumentals and acapellas for both. ??? Bob Bannister

I wuz gonna say...anytime I mention something hip-hop related, Fra** is telling me, "go to Turntablelab, they got it, blah blah"...

And shit, I've had that mix in my car since me and Tom went on that diggin excuscion in PG county. Like, 5 months ago?

Sometimes I drive a couple extra blocks around my place to listen some more.

Shit's on fire!!!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I don't see it...what am I missing here? Is it the Medium Rare CD?

yes

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    congrats tom

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    I think that link was wrong, but thanks for the promo meshdog.

my bad on the link, but you guys get the point. get that shit if you dont have it, its definitely bangin.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

John Coltrane
    OM - Impulse $55
    (restocking)
    If people could step away from the vacancy between their ears and just listen for a change, this shit would have been THE summer jam and thousands of Bronx dunions would still be on some ???what would T.R.A.N.E. do???? instead of stupid ass shoulder dances and busted, marginally talented bitches. The beat is some absolute next shit. Starts off with these sinister bowed bass stabs and sour little sheets of sound, then the demolition team comes out on some half step tenor dissonance only to implode on itself with this crazy infectious thembi & some call and response chants. Your man John rips the track up: ???herbs of healing and food/ the mantram, the clarified butter." There???s something about Indian cuisine combined with out-jazz that???s just rugged as fuck. Cop this now, because it came out on Impulse and therefore doesn???t really exist. Also includes Pharaoh Sanders, McCoy Tyner and Elvin Jones freestyles on ???Om part II??? with instrumentals and acapellas for both. ??? Bob Bannister

Marco you need to write for the Onion

p.s. I do not like that album

suprise!

John Coltrane
    OM - Impulse $55
    (restocking)

suprise!

i hate you!

Do they accept work plagiarized from hipsterhop website* writeups and edited to read funny?

*I bought stuff from this hipsterhop website twice this week so please don't hate

p.s. I love that album.

i hate you!

I love the haters, they only make me stronger.