SAN DIEGO FOLLS- This Saturday, new monthly party!

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
We got some big shoes to fill with the departure of dstill, but we'll do our best-CATCH THE BIG XIPPO AND MYSELF + special guestsTHIS SATURDAY AND THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH @ LIVEWIRE!!! LOUD RAP MUSIC AND CHEAP BOOZE AND WHATNOTDavid Banner will be played.LiveWire is located at the southeast corner of El Cajon Blvd. and Alabama SkreetNo Cover, 21+ 10pm-2amI'll get a flyer up in this b soon, I promise.

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    so you are the guy to boo now? NICE! i'll be there this saturday to drink oversized dranks and talk shit like i never left. maybe i'll even ride the bike that's welded to the sidewalk off into the night like i always wish i had done.

phil & diz and them better show up.

guard your snot box, jimbeam.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    cas-
    i will buy your old ass a drink if you actually make it down here for this one. I think it starts after you take your Celebrex, and I know that makes you drowsy...

And yes, I'll be the guy to boo. Bring your Bobby Brown raer, I'll play it for you.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    oh i will be there. i've spilled more drinks on my shoes than have ran accross your lips, young'n. no need to pasue that becuase it doesn't sound gay. don't get it twisted up.

i'll be wearing my bobby brown shoes, cargo shorts, all-over print SF hat and a fubu tshirt. what are you other folls wearing to live wire?

I was thinking of wearing uncomfortably tight pants, pulling up on a fixie, a shoulder bag with nothing in it, a short billed hat and one of my little sister's t-shirts... y'know... just to fit in.

here's the ten minute flier

everyone roll through- cheap booze and good peoples.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I've spilled more drinks on my shoes than have ran accross your lips, young'n. no need to pasue that becuase it doesn't sound gay.

HAHAHA. Now will somebody please grab Ga*e by his collar and yell "INDIE ROCK!!!!" while he's trying to mix? He'd do the same for you...

• WARNING, keep an eye out on this JimBeam cat, he is kinda shady with the money.....

I've spilled more drinks on my shoes than have ran accross your lips, young'n. no need to pasue that becuase it doesn't sound gay.

HAHAHA. Now will somebody please grab Ga*e by his collar and yell "INDIE ROCK!!!!" while he's trying to mix? He'd do the same for you...
    HA! you got pretty good at ignoring my drunk self after a while.
    I expect the full treatment tonight. Should be fun.
    See everyone there.

special thanks to all the strutters that ventured out to Livewire last night- cas, djanna, diz the bull, and to undertheradar for comin' through playin some records (and showin old man cas how to use Microwave)
    extra special for everyone that was throwing money at me- i like this idea, keep it up.
    Next month expect more people at the bar, tighter sound and another special guest dj.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    shit was fun.

i make it rain
    make it rain
    make it rain on you ho

the sound was good, the drinks were strong and it was good to see all yall. next month...the bay.

• shit was fun.

i make it rain
    make it rain
    make it rain on you ho

• you happy now cas??
    here i am.
    wish i coulda been there to see the rainmaker but i was down the street at a WIDOWS show. thanks for the lift p.k.
    how was the car ride from the lip ring girl?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    very happy.
    once again. it was fun as hell.
    i miss all yall fools.