Rootless Faux?????

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I dunno. I'm not an insider. I live on context clues.One's a lawyer, right?And one's just tryna be???My brain is burning here. Questions must be answered.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    alls I can say s rootless is 8"3 422 lbs and wears a bow in his hair

he's also one of the best breakdancers out on the lawyer scene

ask around

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Aren't they father and son?

• alls I can say s rootless is 8"3 422 lbs and wears a bow in his hair

Why must you turn this into a den of lies? Yahoo.com told me the world's tallest man got married this week and he looked nothing like rootless' avatar.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Nah. You're thinking of Faux and Deej.

• Aren't they father and son?

Who will be the first father/son tandem to post here? Or has it already happened?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    alls I can say s rootless is 8"3 422 lbs and wears a bow in his hair

Why must you turn this into a den of lies? Yahoo.com told me the world's tallest man got married this week and he looked nothing like rootless' avatar.

Rootless goes out in public dressed like a polar bear so as not to get the attention of those Guinness world record people, he doesn't intend to marry unless they find a way to re-animate Dolly Madison. He also carries a flask filled with alcoholic BBQ sauce

• I thought the dogs would be into some more "funnin"

Just goofin around dudes. If this crosses a line tell someone to delete it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

And one's just tryna be???

I believe you are thinking of sabadabadoo

• And one's just tryna be???

I believe you are thinking of sabadabadoo

That oldster is still in school? That's messed up.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I thought the dogs would be into some more "funnin"

Just goofin around dudes. If this crosses a line tell someone to delete it.

nah it's all good.

I'm just in that afternoon rut right now.

need more ratshit coffee.....

• cascas 1,484 Posts

let the thought of me clowing you nonstop be your energy boost, duke. get your boss some ratshit coffee too while your down there. do it. do it.

i will walk into your office and battle you in front of your co-workers. i'm looking at your building now. don't test me, chadster.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

let the thought of me clowing you nonstop be your energy boost, duke. get your boss some ratshit coffee too while your down there. do it. do it.

i will walk into your office and battle you in front of your co-workers. i'm looking at your building now. don't test me, chadster.

the sad thing is I could kick both your asses using just my athletes foot encrusted pinky toe

y'all ain't shit

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

listen castrato, how would you like it if I headed over to the base and started poking holes in all your widdle wubber wafts lil doggie, hmmmmmmmm???

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    listen castrato, how would you like it if I headed over to the base and started poking holes in all your widdle wubber wafts lil doggie, hmmmmmmmm???

that would be on par with your bitchmade lifestyle as you only carry that paperclip heat. step up to the buck 50 lifestyle i lead then i might toss you a little respect, chad.

and p.s. we have no "widdle wubber wafts". i'm pushing an L shaped desk on 22"s. step up your ergonomics, son.

• sergserg 682 Posts

deej wouldn't even been in your e-life if it wasn't for me, but I don't want recognition for that. Faux can be his father, I don't want to pay child support for that softhands