ROOTLESSCOSMO

kalakala 3,359 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Since dudette spends a good deal of his time wasting bandwidth chasing me around the board mocking me because of my politics I figured we should shine a light on this soulstrut luminaryHe sees himself as "one of the good ones" and comes off as though he is infallable and somehow "in charge" and "always right".Sanctamonious is an apt adjective here.Thankfully because of the ignore user function the only time I HAVE to read his posts are when they are quoted[which isn't very often since she doesn't really have much to say}In short I am asking the soulstrut massif...what does this woman add to the board except a constant stream of estrogen related right wing rhetoric and or excessive comments about TV shows and tasteless new hip hop[usually in disjointed multiple sucessive posts].DOES HE EVER.... Drop Record Knowledge? Drop Mixes? Post MP3s? Review Records? Post Weekend Finds? Post Beats? Drop Science on Musical equipment? Add any musical/artistic/creative content to the board?Me thinks not.When was the last time she started a thread that was music related that went beyond 5 pages?So break out some VAGISIL/Massengill keep watching soap operas and face the fact that you and your tired schtick are unmemorable ,negative,almost mediocre,feminine,boring and most of all lame.

Comments

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    God, what could be more insulting than being called (gasp!) female??

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    oh boy.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude, cheeeel.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    So you have him on ignore, but start a thread about him?

and yeah: 'woman' as insult?

c'mon bro.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

c'mon bro.

Your all wrong, its KKKumonhoe.

• Options
    Happy Birthday Rootless!!!!

• kalakala 3,359 Posts

c'mon bro.

it's an insult if you posture as though you were the head of the JDL or a mossad operative and it's a joke/levity

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    so who will stand up and ride for him?

gender goofs or not .....where is his crew?[cock-a-de-lick/redundoo don't count]

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

gender goofs or not .....where is his crew?[cock-a-de-lick/redundoo don't count]

Pfft. This rant of yours is pretty f-ed up.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

c'mon bro.

it's an insult if you posture as though you were the head of the JDL or a mossad operative and it's a joke/levity

I know not what you speak of...

but as far as mossad goes...

i will.

i also think you're funny and add something, but you should take a little break. you're about to get banned.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

c'mon bro.

I know not what you speak of...

but as far as mossad goes...

do those count as ETHNIC WOMEN???

• I'm in rootless's crew. He is awesome!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Being called a female that never posts beatz?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Kala is a comedy schtick.....end of story.

I don't want him to get Ban.

I ride for Cosmo.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Being called a female that never posts beatz?

and enjoys "tasteless new hip hop".

whatever he comes back at you with, kala, don't stand for it! take this dude off of "ignore" and go toe-to-toe with chad.

SWEEP THE LEG, JOHNNY!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Get him a body bag.

lol

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    ok
    maybe I am totally wrong and in real life he is way cool like jr

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just don't see the point of you starting this thread. I got nothing against you dude but you really need to get focused.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    all the facts remain
    dude constantly harps on me about nothing and adds little to the board in the way of musical comment/discussion

this is undeniable

ok

Unlikely!

His own brother in law is in here attesting to the fact that he is the inverse of way cool!

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    ok

Unlikely!

His own brother in law is in here attesting to the fact that he is the inverse of way cool!

post a reference or the thread
    who is his family?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

who is his family?

hi there. i'm his broseph-in-law and i'm siding with you kala. he sucks basically and there's not a day that goes by that i don't want to punch him dead in his grill.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• kalakala 3,359 Posts

who is his family?

hi there. i'm his broseph-in-law and i'm siding with you kala. he sucks basically and there's not a day that goes by that i don't want to punch him dead in his grill.

are you serious?
    how off base am i in my accusations with regard to his online demeanor and record knowledge/posturing

• post a reference or the thread
    who is his family?

kala got game, all the same people who are hatin on him just gave him a 10 page tribute. No doubt he is the center of attention atm now that superpoastertwo is not.

who is his family?

Is it true that in addition to never poasting beatz on SoulStrut, he doesn't even share beatz with his own family members?

Emphatically non-cipher!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

are you serious?

dead serious. i work right by him and drove over to the front of his office after our "beefing" yesterday over black thought and that fool ran to the bus stop. i never even knew penny loafers could move like that.

chad stays shook.