Trill Talk.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
No one's talking 'bout Bun B's blog ?!
Yo, lately I hear a lotta talk about the state of rap/hiphop...People don't like the music that's sellin all the ringtones....Too much dancin' and shit on the radio and TV...Everybody got a right to like what they wanna so I aint trippin there..But if you want change in music, don't just ask for it...Insist on it.....Demand it from labels and radio...Demand it from artists.....Start a boycott(that shit works, right Al?)....Or if u want you can make the music ya damn self....But don't just talk, cuz its too much of that already...Nobody said everybody was supposed to like the same shit...World don't work like dat partna....But even I can admit shit is gettin onesided...Not regionally but tonally(google it)...I like the leveling of the playing field, now lets level the players....Just so you know, dance music(dance rap included) aint goin nowhere so live wit it....we've always had it and always will..we did the James Brown(Casanova Rud), the PeeWee Herman(Joeski Love) and the butt(E.U.) and we gone keep doin shit...But the rest of the artists out there who don't make dance or club music, step it up....The odds are against you right now, cuz you don't fit "radio format"....you gotta make more viral videos, more mixtapes, and force more TRUTH down they throat...start a street campaign(shit aint hard)....Mobilize muthafuckers where u at....Just do more than talk...And to all my DJ's out there that don't like spinnin dance rap, don't....Stick to your morals if that's the case...If you work at a station and it's on your playlist and you don't wanna play it, don't...You can always quit....If you spin at a club and don't wanna play certain songs you don't respect even though the crowd wanna hear it, don't...Find another club or start a podcast....But don't play it and then talk shit or hate on the cats on the cool later...KEEP IT TRILL...Quit smilin in their face when they come to ya station or club and talkin shit when they leave..Man Up...If you buy someone's record, you have the right to tell them if you liked it or not, and the right to demand better...You do it wit food, do it with music...[/b]They say it takes a village...Let's see where hip-hop's villagers are.....And let the hatin commence....

Comments

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    i can feel myself...getting stupider...with every ellipsis

• sergserg 682 Posts
    he's updating it again?

he started that shit way back and then stopped/

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

Really though, that's all you can think of to say about this? Punctuation aside, this is a well written entry saying something important that not enough people are saying right now.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Really though, that's all you can think of to say about this? Punctuation aside, this is a well written entry saying something important that not enough people are saying right now.

Proper real talk. Hopefully he'll keep on updating it for a while yet.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    good link! Now if somebody could only convince Killer Mike to start blogging.