i just watched d1ck in a box again

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
so genius.was it djanna or someone on here who knew the dude who wrote that?i will paypal you money to buy him a beer. he's earned one on me.

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    There's actually a clip on Youtub of Timberlake doing that song live with the guy from SNL at a show at Madison Square Garden.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    adam sandberg. he has a movie coming out this month. looks like it could be funny, if him and his boys wrote it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    adam sandberg. he has a movie coming out this month. looks like it could be funny, if him and his boys wrote it.

his name is Andy actually I think.

Hotrod, I'm afraid, looks a little played out.

Sorta like a Taladega Nights rehash?

No hatt, just not sure how "fresh" a concept it is.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I probably will not be seeing the movie.

But, that short is fucking gold.

And, i thought it was one of his boys who wrote it, and someone on here was posing with him.

And, yes, I will paypal money for a beer. Now that I've made the claim, I want to follow through.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

And, i thought it was one of his boys who wrote it, and someone on here was posing with him.

And, yes, I will paypal money for a beer. Now that I've made the claim, I want to follow through.

PM DJanna or cas.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    he went to my high school - i think he was 3 years ahead of me. didn't know him, but one of my friends said that he would hang out with her group sometimes always acting goofy. it's obvious that he's pretty smart and talented and i really hope he blows up. SNL has proven to be a major springboard so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

i watch dick in a box about once a month when i need that to get through the day.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    he was a couple years older but i was friends with him at camp and kept in touch every once in a while until he got on SNL.
    i gotta say that HOT ROD looks like hot trash though. its one of those movies where i bet he drives by the poster multiple times a day and gets a little sadder each time he sees it. sorry andy. i still love ya.

you guys should definitely check out his earlier stuff, which got him and his friends gigs at SNL - http://www.thelonelyisland.com/

PM DJanna or cas.

PM sent.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i still havent watched that or that chronicles of narnia shit

???

i still havent watched that or that chronicles of narnia shit

???

i've got no love for the chronicles shit; doe nothing for me.

but, dick in a box is total fucking unbridled genius. take the three minutes and enjoy.

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    dick in a box is total fucking unbridled genius

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    For those who haven't seen it:

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

his name is Andy actually I think.

Hotrod, I'm afraid, looks a little played out.

Sorta like a Taladega Nights rehash?

No hatt, just not sure how "fresh" a concept it is.

dude, Paramount has to make the trailer appeal to them Talladega Nights folls, but best believe the actual movie will be comedy gold. Don't hate, young bro.

• this shit is golden every time. he's the same guy that did "lazy sunday" also correct?

is he the guy/guys that did an animation sketch/rap someone posted here awhile back with two stick figures rapping and drinkin wine, ends up w/ the girlfriend walking in on them naked? "its not what you think!"

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Go Berkeley!