Live at the BBQ - Who's Going in SoCal?

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
"LIVE AT THE BBQ - The Community ExperienceZune is presenting the "LIVE AT THE BBQ" concert series. We created "Zune - LIVE AT THE BBQ", to give back to our cultural core consumer. For us it's about connecting with that core and giving them the opportunity to participate in the Zune mantra which is to support Art, Music and Film in the digital space with technology and innovation. So in a way this is a reward to those who have come to support the digital platform. It's also a thank you to those individuals in the city who have come to support the local and national Art, Music and Film community. We'll do that by bringing music back to the community parks. It's a nod to time when this music was about community; community support and community interaction. We want to recreate that energy with the ultimate park jam experience.Featuring: Common, David Banner, UGK, E-40 and Collie Buddz. Plus Special Guests[/b]"from http://www.zuneliveatthebbq.net/ (where you can register to get free tickets and the secret location details!)damn i thought zune had already thrown in the towel but i guess not

Comments

• to give back to our cultural core consumer. For us it's about connecting with that core and giving them the opportunity to participate in the Zune mantra which is to support Art, Music and Film in the digital space with technology and innovation. So in a way this is a reward to those who have come to support the digital platform.

Jesus... what a load of horse shit!

read: Scion's marketing schemes somehow worked well enough to get all those people to buy one ugly ass vehicle, so we'll try the same thing with our zune!

Did anybody ever actually buy a zune?

I predicted zune death from day 1, by the way. But I predict death for everything, that way when something goes down (and it all does, eventually) I can be all like "I totally called that".

I'd actually like to hear from somebody who has a zune on here.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dang, I'm all over this. Hopefully I can make it after work.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i haven't gotten my ticket emailed to me so i still don't have the secret location. i wanna hear e-40 corporate pimpalation tactics.

did anyone get theirs?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Unrelated, but Lee Perry is playing the House of Blues on the 28th