broken beat mix | dj lil tiger | 7 july

tiger_blurptiger_blurp 275 Posts
edited July 2007 in Announcements
Wanted to share a mix I did on the radio down in Houston (Texas) this past weekend. Trying to spread the love on some good tunes. Let me know what you think. ...======DJ Lil Tiger[/b] live on Soular Grooves Radio (Houston, TX) - 07 Jul 2007mp3 download (192 | 77.1M)mp3 stream (low-bandwidth)[[ live soulful broken beat mix with some afrobeat and house flair. recorded on the air this past Saturday during the radio show ]]======playlist:gecko turner[/b] / afrobeatnik? (seiji remix)karizma[/b] / the damn thingsimbad f. abdul[/b] / supersonic revelation (m. men remix)quango[/b] / frantic moment (boogie rework)small arms fiya f. ayah[/b] / gotta decide (domu remix)tone control f. lady j[/b] / take it to the top (tone control vocal)middlewood sessions[/b] / fall back (spiritual south mix)illvibe collective f. lady alma[/b] / what they say (remix)david borsu[/b] / move (mark de clive-lowe remix)slope f/ ovasoul 7[/b] / wantchoo longa (daz-i-kue and afronaut remix)hajime yoshizawa[/b] / keep it movin' (domu remix)the realm and v[/b] / one chance (domu dub)

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Thank you man, good mix, thanks for sharing.

• Glad you like it. Appreciate ya for the feedback. Thanks for listening.