TRAP DOOR 3!!!!

pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I have decided this must be made. Chris and gang, get to cracking!

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I believe the concept and materials for the artwork are already in place, but it still needs to be worked out. It will have a different theme this time. I think this time they will all be limited edition hand made covers. Should be good.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    HIJACK!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I believe the concept and materials for the artwork are already in place, but it still needs to be worked out. It will have a different theme this time. I think this time they will all be limited edition hand made covers. Should be good.

This thread was nothing more than a random shot in the dark. I didn't know there was something brewing. Well make that shit happen ASAP and holler at me when it's about ready damn it.

Wanna drop any insider info?

Will it still by psych or another genre?

HIJACK!

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need to hear this.

• Fuck that, B! What's up w/ you and yr man's mix??

Not to hate on Trap Door. I got two copies. Trap Door 3 would be off-the-hook.

Delay, where to cop?

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    I think one of the Trapdoor people need to do a "behind the scenes making of", of one of the first two volumes. Granted, I know there are alot of other mixes out there, but these 2 mixes were the first ones that I recognized as using sound & vocal samples to create a 'feel' between tracks. Similar to how in the film industry, the best special effects are the ones you don't know about. I feel like there was some amazing editing going on here that I missed, just based on the few songs i DO know (thinking about the blend into The Prophet from vol 1, adding the ticking clocks & explosion is ).

How about just a screenshot of a protools timeline or somethin? haha....

-pj

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    How about just a screenshot of a protools timeline or somethin?

Fuck that, B! What's up w/ you and yr man's mix??

Not to hate on Trap Door. I got two copies. Trap Door 3 would be off-the-hook.

Delay, where to cop?

Ladyfingers, I mean Coolhands and I are both currently in deep zen-like meditation over it. Serious focus on the what and the how. Can't rush perfection, ya know what I mean? Of course, it would help speed up the process if we could be in the same city at the same time.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    HIJACK!

I just got these in stock and after the 2nd consecutive listen I must say it's pretty fucking dope.

You all should be snapping this one up with the quickness

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    got what in stock?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Tom's mix... for some reason the pic is not showing up.

i heard that that dude delay kills it on the blendzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I musta been sleeping. What's trap door? Is it a Dr. Delay production?

i mean and of course....

I musta been sleeping. What's trap door? Is it a Dr. Delay production?

from strutlife, ninja

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    This new Delay mix is I-10 trip from Palm Springs back to LA approved!!