HOTMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED! HELP

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Ok...yesterday my ebay got hacked, sorted that out...only to have it hacked again today, along with my hotmail. i didnt do anything as far as answering any emails etc.. now i cant find any support for hotmail. so i had to create a new hotmail account, just so i can tell them the old one had been hacked.mad record dealer/set sale type shit is all in there...emails w/ flight info..blah blah..contacts etcany of yall know what to do ?thanks

Comments

• jonblackjonblack 55 Posts
    my gmail account got hacked a short time ago.
    i was backwards and forwards with the guys there for a month, and they didnt even want to cancel the account...as i didnt have the correct password anymore, they could not verify i was the actual account holder, so they couldnt help.

that was my experience, but I hope you have more luck.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    i had some hotmail issues way back, and they were pretty cool about it. The way I contacted them was here: http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?produc...mail&ct=eformts
    they get back to you in a couple days max, and usually include a phone number if you have further issues.

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    yea...i found this page as soon as it happened. there really is no way to contact them...which is nonsense.
    im still waiting on a reply. they need what ebay has...a live chat help. considering its hacking, you'd think they'd have some sort of help center geared just for that. when filling out the form on the link here...it doesnt even give you the option of hacked account...
    thanks tho..

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    yea...i found this page as soon as it happened. there really is no way to contact them...which is nonsense.
    im still waiting on a reply. they need what ebay has...a live chat help. considering its hacking, you'd think they'd have some sort of help center geared just for that. when filling out the form on the link here...it doesnt even give you the option of hacked account...
    thanks tho..

yeah hotmail is kinda wack, hommie, if you wanna make the switch, I can invite you to gmail, it's a lot tighter for organizing shit like the set-sale stuff, flight info, you can tag and search it all quick... let me know, also if anyone else needs invites, hit me.

peace.

once i get this matter sorted out..im making the switch. right now i need to recover alot of info.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    once i get this matter sorted out..im making the switch. right now i need to recover alot of info.

damn. twice in one week.
    maybe it's an inside job?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

damn. twice in one week.

You sure you haven't picked up some keystroke logger software on your computer?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

yeah hotmail is kinda wack, hommie, if you wanna make the switch, I can invite you to gmail, it's a lot tighter for organizing shit like the set-sale stuff, flight info, you can tag and search it all quick... let me know, also if anyone else needs invites, hit me.

peace.

You don't need a Gmail invite anymore. God, I remember my ex-girlfriend selling one for $30 on ebay when Gmail first came out. But, yeah, you can just sign on now.

damn. twice in one week.

i dunno...i am on a g4.
    i still have yet to hear from hotmail....wtf!? its hard to believe they have no contact info for these kinds of matters.

• once i get this matter sorted out..im making the switch. right now i need to recover alot of info.

damn. twice in one week.

Hmm... that sounds like a good theory.

There was a software out there, I can't remember the name, that can go deep into your system and clear shit out. Its not adaware... you actually have to go through the list one by one and decide what to delete. I've used it a few times on people's systems who were fucked and it worked great. In fact, I got the recomendation from somebody on here. The name of it is on the tip of my tongue.

Somebody help me out here. I highly recomend that raw hamburger run this before anything else gets hacked.

yo hamburg,

install this now to remove spyware;

http://versiontracker.net/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/28901

get on another internet connection and machine and change ALL your passwords right away, that will probably prevent future attacks. Try not to log into anything on your machine right now, until u find the root to this cause...

Sounds fishy to me, maybe someone logged you recently, or if you've been travelling and using internet cafe's or wireless connections, that could be a problemo too...

peace.

running it now.....i just wish you could contact hotmail!!!
    much thanks yall

Hey A***,

Here's the number for MSN customer service 1 (800) 494-2962, a bit of a longshot, but you never know...

peace.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    A***
    -------->>>>>>> is actually K**

A***
    -------->>>>>>> is actually K**

I always get aliases fugged up... sorry K***