Sweet Soul, Ballads & B-Sides (promo mix related)

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Galactic Fractures Volume 3: Sweet Soul, Ballads & B-SidesThis past weekend I finished volume three[/b] of my promo mix cd series. I use these mixes basically as business cards & to help support my website. I havn't finished pressing up the cds yet, so if you want a cd (with trackbreaks & artwork), hit me with a PM or just check my website in a week or so.With this volume I wanted to do something different so I dug up some ballads, and flipped over the funk. Check the tracklist & download for a sip of the juice.128kbps version: HERETracklist:Forest Terry - Satellite LoveMajestics - Key To LoveRoxbury Drive - Come Make LoveBig Ella - How Long Can I (Pt 2)Bobby Byrd - It's I Who Love You (Not Him Anymore)Eli Paperboy Reed - It's EasierWendy Rene - After LaughterSusan King - MorningGloria Walker & The Chevelles - Walking With My New LoveThe Teques - Why Must It BeFloyd Smith - Getting Nowhere FastThe Four Sonics Plus One - Lost Without YouThe Lintons - Don't You Ever Walk AwayThe Sequins - What Makes Me Love YouThe Electras - Another Mans WomanInell Young - Part of the GameMarilyn Barbarin & the Soul Finders - Believe MeLee Fields - Love Comes And GoesThe Sequins - The Third DegreeRuby Andrews - CasanovaQuickest Way Out - Hello StrangerLeroy Soileau - Wish You Were Here

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    thanks.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    neither my home or work computer can download this. actually, at the job, it shut down my whole computer. i hate the internet...

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Really? Was sendspace the problem or the mp3?

Its a plain ole mp3, nothing fancy like those enhanced podcasts....

Here try this direct link:

http://www.galacticfractures.com/mp3s/vol3.mp3

Definately some gems on there, but I find you have to be in the right mood for the slow stuff.

-pj

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this works... thanks!

im always in the mood for some sweet soul music. that majestics track was on my wedding cd. nice tunes...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    so nice - thank you.

• Hey I listen to GF on a regularbasis. Always great stuff 2 listen to.
    Thanks.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This is great listening all the way through, thanks for sharing!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I find you have to be in the right mood for the slow stuff.

Haha, I need to be in the right mood for the fast stuff.

Slow, easy, and open is my default.

• rsmeetsrsmeets 35 Posts
    I find you have to be in the right mood for the slow stuff.

Haha, I need to be in the right mood for the fast stuff.

Slow, easy, and, open is my default.

+1 on this.. thanks for the mix.. driving out to new york this weekend and will have plenty of time to give it a good listen..

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    This is great listening all the way through, thanks for sharing!
    well done, PJ Gray! enjoyed it today