MR SUPREME Love Edits EP

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Just saw this on the distributor list:Mr.SupremeLove Edits EPRESPECT RECORDSStyle: FUNKUSA-MLP (RR1201-12)Street date: 2007-07-30No further info was given yet. Sounds interesting... what's the deal?If this has been discussed before please to post a link.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Just saw this on the distributor list:

Mr.Supreme
    Love Edits EP
    RESPECT RECORDS
    Style: FUNK
    USA-MLP (RR1201-12)
    Street date: 2007-07-30

No further info was given yet. Sounds interesting... what's the deal?
    If this has been discussed before please to post a link.

I myspaced Supreme about this about a few weeks ago. He asked for my mailing address. I got all giddy like a teenage girl.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'll check for this. Actually I was about to make a post asking about GOOD re-edit twelves because there's been a shit load of WACK ones.

Anybody got any recomendations?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    yah heard the one loosely based around RAMP's everybody loves the sunshine? I like it

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Check it out at Big City records NYC the very 1st store to carry em'. That should answer your question........Worth it for the cover art alone! Lol.......

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Sounds dope. Where can overseas heads cop this?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken, there used to be a Respect Records in Seattle. It was a dope shop. Any connection to the label?

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    I'll check for this. Actually I was about to make a post asking about GOOD re-edit twelves because there's been a shit load of WACK ones.

Anybody got any recomendations?

Hopefully you think my re-edit 12" is good. It's the Love On The Run Edit of Paper Dolls "Get Down Boy" on Eskimo records. It was officially licensed, the whole nine. I think they still have some at www.piccadillyrecords.com It was "record of the week" in the disco section.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

PREME! Hit me up, I might be out your way soon with the hommie J-Zone.... need to talk... drop yo' digits on the PM.

b