Pre-Teen Criminals & The Art Of Parenting

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
10 and 11 year old girls.....amazing shit..... link at the bottom shows video of 100mph+ chase with 11 year old girl who had been drinking!!!!!!!!!!!WTF...Dad below is priceless.....LOTS of 10 year olds are kidnapping kids and GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!.....you need to pass a test to get a drivers license but any idiot can be a parent!! Family is keeping quiet about kidnapping case[/b] By Cass Rains, Staff WriterFamily members of two pre-teen girls accused of kidnapping a 1-year-old neighbor are remaining tight-lipped about the situation that has drawn national media attention to their small Enid neighborhood.Michael Wit-tmer, father of one of the girls, said he had no comment Friday evening at his home, about a block from where Brandon Wells was taken Thursday.Wittmer told a television station Thursday it was unfair the girls were arrested for the kidnapping. ??? There???s a lot of kids doing the same thing. They???re getting away with it. It???s not right.???[/b] The names of the girls, ages 12 and 10, are not being released by officials because of their ages.Assistant Dis-trict Attorney Stefanie Hampton said her office could not release any information about the case because of confidentiality rules involved in juvenile cases.The two girls were arrested about 6:13 a.m. Thursday after Enid Police Department received a call from Brandon???s mother, Sheila Wells.Wells awoke to a knock on her door from the 12-year-old girl who said her sister had kidnapped her son.Police said the girls snuck out of their house and broke into Wells??? home through a side door about 5:30 a.m. Once inside, they took the boy, who was sleeping in his crib, as well as $20, a stroller, diapers and wipes.A ransom note was left telling Wells, ???If you want to see your son again then you won???t call police and report him missing and you will leave $200,000 on the sofa tonight and we will return your son back safe.??? The note was signed ???the kidnappers.???Wells said she had banned the 10-year-old girl from her home a few weeks ago because the girl had tried to hide a purse she had taken at her house. She said the 10-year-old girl was a friend of her 9-year-old son.Detectives interviewed the girls and placed them under arrest Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping for extortion and first-degree burglary. Police said neither girl would give detectives any reason why they committed the crimes. 11 year old girl car chase[/b] http://video.ap.org/v/Legacy.aspx?partne...ENAPus&&f=txfor

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i read about this shit somewhere else and was just stunned. as sad as it is, the only thing you can blame this shit on is parenting. i mean, my ass was starving for cash back then but even my dumbass didnt hit up my neighbor's ass on some ransom shit. there's a serious difference between shoplifting some toys or whatever the fuck kids fuck with nowadays and kidnapping ransom shit.

what the fuck are a 10 and 12 year old gonna do with 200k anyway?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Daytime talk show fodder for daaaaaaaaays.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    All those hours of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City paid off.

• Jeezus. What were they planning to do with the one year old? Take him to the beach?

Anyway I had this conspiracy theory that gorvernments were putting experimental
    supplements into bottled babyfood to make kids grow faster, taller, more aggresseive, ore beautiful.

Look at it this way. If a country has the most beautifull girls, best engineers,
    smartest people, greatest creatove talent, it would be represented politacly by he world in may ways.
    So why wouldnt they?

Like K=kids having sex when they are 11 is common nowaydays, jeez.

Or blame people like 50.
    Because of these media hyped ghetto dudes kids want to be "in" the ghetto 2
    -Why I ask ya?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I blame rap/hip hop.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

Anyway I had this conspiracy theory that gorvernments were putting experimental
    supplements into bottled babyfood to make kids grow faster, taller, more aggresseive, ore beautiful.

If ever they do that, "Orange Yoghurt" would be an excellent brand name.

Like K=kids having sex when they are 11 is common nowaydays, jeez.

"Like, K"?!? Seriously, I have overheard coversations at work in the past where some female coworkers have openly admitted to have lost their virginity at the ages of 11-13. Any grown ass male who puts his prick into a girl who doesn't even have a grasp of basic mathematics and reading skills, let alone the emotional and physical ins-and-outs of sex, is a scumbag.

• That's how you know they're young. Saying leave 200K on the sofa that night. You can't just go withdraw that from the ATM.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Seriously, I have overheard coversations at work in the past where some female coworkers have openly admitted to have lost their virginity at the ages of 11-13. Any grown ass male who puts his prick into a girl who doesn't even have a grasp of basic mathematics and reading skills, let alone the emotional and physical ins-and-outs of sex, is a scumbag.

Just to note: most 11-13 year old boys aren't prepared either.