Recent times when you've been asshurt

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
AKA PET PEAVES/RUBBED THE WRONG WAY/ or whatever.So yo, this shit reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaly got me going 100 MPH in the in the express lane to ass-hurt town. A couple of days ago I was hanging out with some friends I haven't seen in a minute and some of their freinds that I know. Somehow in a coversation this girl said she would put me in the top 3 of the "whitest/white washed latinos" she knows.At first I was like whatever, but then over the past few days shit has gotten me really irked. Old girl doesn't even fuckin' speak Spanish, doesn't know anything about her heritage, doesn't participate in any type of service/agency/program that tries to give back to her community but somehow that's all okay. I really have no clue what the fuck fits her sense of what a real latino should be. Man, I'm not even sure why I'm posting this on soulstrut of all places. But yeah, go ahead and post other times you've gotten pissed off.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i've never been asshurt

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    'cause you're a mellow-ass hawaiin who's too jazz'd up on crystal meth to feel anything!

• im pissed right now. I started to fall asleep like 2 1/2 hours ago, then something woke me up ( fireworks?) now i cant fall asleep and Im up reading bullstrut.

ps- who were the top two crackertinos?

im pissed right now. I started to fall asleep like 2 1/2 hours ago, then something woke me up ( fireworks?) now i cant fall asleep and Im up reading bullstrut.

ps- who were the top two crackertinos?

CRACKERTINO! damn.....LOLZER.

this is weird dude, talking to you via the internet at 2:00 in the AM.

soulstrut after dark

• maybe you should go ahead and get that virgin mary airbrushed on the hood of your whip like we were talkin bout. and throw some d's on it. and chrome mudflaps. would that sooth her ?

^^^this is what i get from googling "papusa" WTF?

maybe you should go ahead and get that virgin mary airbrushed on the hood of your whip like we were talkin bout. and throw some d's on it. and chrome mudflaps. would that sooth her ?

^^^this is what i get from googling "papusa" WTF?

Sayin'. I'm afraid that's old girl litmus on how "brown and down" a dude is.

zzzzzzzzzzz beddy bye time

• nighty night cracker.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Recently, in two separate yet very similar incidents, I've had two well-meaning people (who happened to be white) attempt to compliment me on my ethnic background by telling me that I'm "a good mix" (like I was a science experiment or a mixed drink). In each case, when they figured out???by the puzzled look on my face???that I didn???t take their comment as much of a compliment, they quickly tried to "clarify" what they meant, which, predictably, just led to even worse looks, such as offering up "Irish-Italian" as an example of a "bad mix."

• I haven't been asshurt in a while, but at work on Wednesday I hurt my tailbone....and yes, the asshurt causes me to do this quite often. Sneezing, crouching, picking things up...it's time

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah but Irish-Italian is a pretty bad mix.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i've never been asshurt

you sound white

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    AKA PET PEAVES/RUBBED THE WRONG WAY/ or whatever.

So yo, this shit reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaly got me going 100 MPH in the in the express lane to ass-hurt town. A couple of days ago I was hanging out with some friends I haven't seen in a minute and some of their freinds that I know. Somehow in a coversation this girl said she would put me in the top 3 of the "whitest/white washed latinos" she knows.

At first I was like whatever, but then over the past few days shit has gotten me really irked. Old girl doesn't even fuckin' speak Spanish, doesn't know anything about her heritage, doesn't participate in any type of service/agency/program that tries to give back to her community but somehow that's all okay. I really have no clue what the fuck fits her sense of what a real latino should be.

Man, I'm not even sure why I'm posting this on soulstrut of all places. But yeah, go ahead and post other times you've gotten pissed off.

Under pressure from the 'hood, Young_Phonics aka DJ Kingmost morphs into "DJ Lil Rabbit":

This brown enough for you ese???

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I was a little amped at some old dude who told me to "Keep Moving, Honky", yesterday as I crossed the street to walk to my car from the grocery store.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I use to get real asshurt over the white latino thing too, I'd get "But you don't look Puerto Rican" or "You speak really good english for a Puerto Rican." To which I'd reply, "Sorry I don't fit into your racist stereotype," and people would shut up real quick or get all apologetic on some "That's not what I meant" bullshit. I use to get mad and press the issue, expose them as the biggotted pigs they are, but now I mostly let it go. I know who I am and where I come from, I don't have to prove shit to anyone.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I was at the bank yesterday at a teller and this lady walked up and stood a couple of feet behind me, not lining up or anything. It kinda bugged me, but I didn't say anything cause the teller and I weren't saying anything about anything. Then he had to get on the phone to clarify some shit and I was about to turn around and tell her to give me some room when next thing I know she was right next to me! She had put her purse on the counter and was rummaging around in it! So I told her to give me room for privacy and step off and her answer was "I'm just looking for something". There was an empty counter right next to us and she would not move still! We were kind of loud at this point and I said to one of the other bank people to tell this woman to move and she finally moved over and called me "the rudest person" she'd ever met.
    (She wanted to order cheques and did not want to line up.)

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    I use to get real asshurt over the white latino thing too, I'd get "But you don't look Puerto Rican" or "You speak really good english for a Puerto Rican." To which I'd reply, "Sorry I don't fit into your racist stereotype," and people would shut up real quick or get all apologetic on some "That's not what I meant" bullshit. I use to get mad and press the issue, expose them as the biggotted pigs they are, but now I mostly let it go. I know who I am and where I come from, I don't have to prove shit to anyone.

sounds familar
    in fact it happened on this board when i posted a"pic" of myself
    note my location

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Folks, plaese to not contribute to the further abuse of the term "ass-hurt".

That term is reserved for people that always feel irrationally wronged. People who first decide they want to be upset and then cook up a justification for it.

The issues people are posting in this thread are all legitimate. Hence, they do not bespeak ass-hurt.

• Options
    I was at the bank yesterday at a teller and this lady walked up and stood a couple of feet behind me, not lining up or anything. It kinda bugged me, but I didn't say anything cause the teller and I weren't saying anything about anything. Then he had to get on the phone to clarify some shit and I was about to turn around and tell her to give me some room when next thing I know she was right next to me! She had put her purse on the counter and was rummaging around in it! So I told her to give me room for privacy and step off and her answer was "I'm just looking for something". There was an empty counter right next to us and she would not move still! We were kind of loud at this point and I said to one of the other bank people to tell this woman to move and she finally moved over and called me "the rudest person" she'd ever met.
    (She wanted to order cheques and did not want to line up.)

You should've punched her in the howdydoodies.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    You should've punched her in the howdydoodies.

Mentally, of course.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    last week I was at my local supermarket & I brought my basket of stuff up to this one cashier who is usually very friendly. she started ringing my stuff up, looked at me really closely & asked why my eyes were so red - I told her, "my eyes are red because I'm really stoned right now" - she was horrified - acting like I had just admited selling crack to schoolchildren & then proceded to get all Oprah on my ass with a patronizing lecture... it was my fault, I mistook her for someone 'cool' that could handle the truth about smoking weed & stuff...

• last week I was at my local supermarket & I brought my basket of stuff up to this one cashier who is usually very friendly. she started ringing my stuff up, looked at me really closely & asked why my eyes were so red - I told her, "my eyes are red because I'm really stoned right now" - she was horrified - acting like I had just admited selling crack to schoolchildren & then proceded to get all Oprah on my ass with a patronizing lecture... it was my fault, I mistook her for someone 'cool' that could handle the truth about smoking weed & stuff...

I can't believe she lectured you.

GP at family events: "B****, you look tired, are you okay?".

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Folks, plaese to not contribute to the further abuse of the term "ass-hurt".

That term is reserved for people that always feel irrationally wronged. People who first decide they want to be upset and then cook up a justification for it.

The issues people are posting in this thread are all legitimate. Hence, they do not bespeak ass-hurt.

Now, this is what I'm talking about.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    my (now-ex) girlfriend stole a bunch of records out my collection last weekend and trashed them in the LA river

you damn right I am

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    life in general got me ass-hurt right now.
    fuck it all.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Now I'm ass-hurt.

• landlord trying to pull some typical bullshit to keep my security deposit. I hate that shit.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    fuck the whole world

what pisses me off is muthafuckas who think they're the only person in the world who ever had a problem & act all emo and sulky

grow the fuck up & stop pouting like a little bitch

that's the definition of asshurt.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Now I'm ass-hurt.

Yeah, that's me too!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    landlord trying to pull some typical bullshit to keep my security deposit. I hate that shit.

yo hit me with judge mathis tickets when your case is up!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    landlord trying to pull some typical bullshit to keep my security deposit. I hate that shit.

A few months ago I posted about my fucked up landlord situation (3 bedroom, no bath). I was able to get someone to take over my lease for me and I'm really lucky I did. The landlord has now decided to make the 1 year lease an 11 month lease on my old roomies. The thing is he still demands the 2th months rent and I'm going to tqake a wild guess and say there will be no returning of any of the security deposit.

FUCK A SLUMLORD