Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    haha
    superhead don't look so good without makeup on

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    haha
    superhead don't look so good without makeup on

????

• I honestly never thought she was the best looking..but I didnt think she looked too bad w/o the makeup.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Miami..HERE she comes

• Options
    She needs a vacation??? She's talking about how tired she is from downloading music and trying to "get her vibe on??" That's gonna be some book!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    She needs a vacation??? She's talking about how tired she is from downloading music and trying to "get her vibe on??" That's gonna be some book!

haha. what's worse is that SUPERHEAD has a kid. that's gotta be some shit to grow up with...

• Options

haha. what's worse is that SUPERHEAD has a kid. that's gotta be some shit to grow up with...

I know. When I was young if some kid told me his mommy was SUPERHEAD i'd think she was a woman with a big-ass head who knocks dudes out and wears a cape. Now kid's got Google, poor boy.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Now kid's got Google, poor boy.

LMAO

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I recall the original Superhead book thread being among the more foul and misogynistic threads on here.

This shit is tepid; step y'alls game up.

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts

I know. When I was young if some kid told me his mommy was SUPERHEAD i'd think she was a woman with a big-ass head who knocks dudes out and wears a cape. Now kid's got Google, poor boy.

Kool G Rap is the father of that kid...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I think she looks waaaaay better without the makeup.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I think she looks waaaaay better without the makeup.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    The kid will never grow up knowing who his (her?) real father is either. I could care less how "beautiful" she is, that shit is trashy and selfish.

• Options
    The kid will never grow up knowing who his (her?) real father is either. I could care less how "beautiful" she is, that shit is trashy and selfish.

Wasn't it in her book that G Rap was the father? I know there was some stuff written about him in there.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Seems like you are assuming quite a bit here.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The kid will never grow up knowing who his (her?) real father is either.

His father is Nathaniel Wilson

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

quite a bit = the first 1/2 of the statement, no?

no one can really argue that what she 'does for a living' isn't trashy or selfish.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

no one can really argue that what she 'does for a living' isn't trashy or selfish.

Yeah, I was going to edit down the quote but I was
    like "everybody will know what I mean."

Next time I won't be so lazy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ah, SoulStrut sanctimony.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Ah, SoulStrut sanctimony.

lol faux is the patriarch of this schitt

• "just moved in the buildin',even gave the super head"