i'm getting married!

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
just abut 5 years ago i swore i would never get married. but here i am 2 weeks away from it becoming reality, and i couldn't be happier. this girl puts up w/ me digging on every day off we have together, unless it's a rare occasion we realy have somthing to do. her cd collection contained every van morrison, elliot smith, csny and toots and maytals album!she began collecting records because of me, i find my spanish raers in her record stack all the time. she went out and bought her own copy of the last clipse album. she bought the barbara and ernie re-issue cd and it hasn't left the cd player in weeks. she's realy great. i just wanted to share this real quick. july 18th is the date, we're having the anti-wedding wedding too. no family, no party, just us two in canada having what will be the time of our lives.peace,xavier

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    just abut 5 years ago i swore i would never get married. but here i am 2 weeks away from it becoming reality, and i couldn't be happier. this girl puts up w/ me digging on every day off we have together, unless it's a rare occasion we realy have somthing to do. her cd collection contained every van morrison, elliot smith, csny and toots and maytals album!

she began collecting records because of me, i find my spanish raers in her record stack all the time. she went out and bought her own copy of the last clipse album. she bought the barbara and ernie re-issue cd and it hasn't left the cd player in weeks. she's realy great. i just wanted to share this real quick. july 18th is the date, we're having the anti-wedding wedding too. no family, no party, just us two in canada having what will be the time of our lives.

peace,xavier

lucky!!!!! all the best,

M

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Congrats!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Congrats Xavier!!

• Options
    Congratulations to you and the lucky girl!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    She sounds like a good one Xavier! Conratulations man, that is awesome news.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    just abut 5 years ago i swore i would never get married. but here i am 2 weeks away from it becoming reality, and i couldn't be happier. this girl puts up w/ me digging on every day off we have together, unless it's a rare occasion we realy have somthing to do. her cd collection contained every van morrison, elliot smith, csny and toots and maytals album!

she began collecting records because of me, i find my spanish raers in her record stack all the time. she went out and bought her own copy of the last clipse album. she bought the barbara and ernie re-issue cd and it hasn't left the cd player in weeks. she's realy great. i just wanted to share this real quick. july 18th is the date, we're having the anti-wedding wedding too. no family, no party, just us two in canada having what will be the time of our lives.

peace,xavier

Xavier,

Congratulations to you and your fiancee on your impending nuptials. I wish you a lifetime of wedded bless. God bless you both!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    congrats dude. peace, stein. . .

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Congrats.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Congrats to you both homie. Here's to many years of good times!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Here's to many years of good times!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    No, no - HERE'S to many years of good times!

Congrats, what a great move.