Soul Fu Radio - Online Funk Hip Hop

puppup 133 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
Soul Fu Radio is on Wednesdays from 6 to 8 Pacific all this summer. Tune in for the best in rare funk and underground hip hop. And we talk a lot of shit. www.UCLARadio.com is where we broadcast from. You can go to our blog at www.soulfuradio.blogspot.com to check out our playlists.We play all the good crate diggin funk and hip hop we can score and have the occasional guest dj and MC. This year we've had funk dj's: Mike Vague, Keenan, John Tripp and Danny Holloway come spin. We've also had the Technicali crew roll through a bunch, that's LD, Ariano, Project Alliance, and LMNO (of the Visionaries). And we've had our boys DJ Obi and 50 Cal come by to debut the Avatar joint.Tune in for some heavy tunes and some good laughs.Hosted by myself (Eric aka the pup) and Bobby D...and featuring Ass Gettin Andy

Comments

• puppup 133 Posts
    Check out the show tonight! Got some tasty treats and Bobby D is back from the debut of the independent Kung Fu movie he is in....

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    hey, what's up with the archives???

If anyone is interested, Here's more info on the underground kung fu flick

• puppup 133 Posts
    Tonight is a deluxe 3 hour Soul Fu. We're going from 6-9 pacific. Tune in, the crate is overflowing with deep funk classics.

Andy has scored some tough rare backpacker stuff in the past week so he'll be dropping science...

and Bob, well Bob will make sure you all have a a proper good time.

• puppup 133 Posts
    Tune in tonight. I hit my secret squirrel spot and came up with some tasty stuff.

• puppup 133 Posts
    I just got back from visiting my moms in Buffalo NY and I came up with 13 tasty Funk 45s. Some are definately on the raer side of things. Check us out tonight at 6pm Pacific at www.uclaradio.com.