WHO DA KIDS ON MILTON NASCIMENTO CLUBE LP COVER ?

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone know anything about the two kids pictured on this cover? Who they were and what the circumstances of the picture were? I always wondered. What a fantastic cover/LP. Brazil heads/JLR I'm looking in your direction....

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I don't know the boys names, but I think the cover idea was to illustrate the fact that Lo Borges was white and Milton black.
    I could totally be wrong though.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I don't know the boys names, but I think the cover idea was to illustrate the fact that Lo Borges was white and Milton black.
    I could totally be wrong though.

Thank you JLR, I knew you could drop that knowledge gem on us.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    7:15 AM, milk and coffee, croissants, winter outside, I don't want to go to work.
    Fuck a morning shower.

Status, everyone?

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    yeah this album is fucking incredible, Nada Sera Como Antes is one of my favourtie songs of all time.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    7:15 AM, milk and coffee, croissants, winter outside, I don't want to go to work.
    Fuck a morning shower.

Status, everyone?

Post everything 1 lb crawfish and a pricey Raymond Weil watch later, I had a great weekend. Fuk them hatters what they wanna do. All that spice has got a dude up at 2am wondering what the hell he ate, haha. I'm fine.

Now I just need some rims and my life will be complete. Yes I intend on throwing some D's on em.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    11.35am

Don't want to be in work - trying to drag out meaningless tasks till lunchtime.
    560th day of rain in a row means no watching streamed BBC coverage of Wimbledon on my PC which makes me cry.
    Just found out they've culled a whole lot of staff while I got a pay rise last week. Should feel guilty - don't. This lack of guilt makes me feel guilty.

• and more importantly, where are they now? And what trials and tribulations have they suffered from their childhood album cover stardom? I think VH1 should look into this - adorable childhood stars of 70's album covers.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    and more importantly, where are they now? And what trials and tribulations have they suffered from their childhood album cover stardom? I think VH1 should look into this - adorable childhood stars of 70's album covers.

pop-up edition

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    One of my all time favorite albums.