I RIDE HARD FOR THESE DUDES B/W BATMON!

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I've been running "private eyes" real hard lately even though it throws off the becky's and makes 'em run-up to the both and squak "play some 80's!". Shit I might even go to Amoeba and cop the greatest hits today (YES IT'S LIKE THAT!). I remember at the second to last Karoake jump-off I kept telling Michael two-6-goose egg-goose-egg that they better have "Private Eyes", he must though of I was loco.But my love for the H.O. started in the first weekend of 2000. Times where great and I was mad young, my boy Hairy Belafonte and I went to the JUSTICE LEAGUE to catch Bobbito spin. He was holding it down the entire evening and went from hip-hop to latin to disco to some feel good throwback shit. One of those joints was "your kiss is on my lips". Out of all the amazing music that was played for some reason that one stuck in my head the most.They need to come to the bay and crush a colliseum or something'.BATMON:YOUR AVATAR IS EYE-POPPING! Giving Spermsauce84 a run for his pesos.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "your kiss is on my lips list"

b/w

I'll for those dudes all day

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    my boy Hairy Belafonte and I went to the JUSTICE LEAGUE to catch Bobbito spin. He was holding it down the entire evening and went from hip-hop to latin to disco to some feel good throwback shit.

That dude is my favorite DJ. I aspire to be like him. My only goal when I was in New York last year was to attend his night. I was in Manhattan for exactly 24 hours and as fate would have it it was the night of his monthly. I was in awe.

Giving Spermsauce84 a run for his pesos.

"your kiss my kids is on my your lips"

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    my boy Hairy Belafonte and I went to the JUSTICE LEAGUE to catch Bobbito spin. He was holding it down the entire evening and went from hip-hop to latin to disco to some feel good throwback shit.

That dude is my favorite DJ. I aspire to be like him. My only goal when I was in New York last year was to attend his night. I was in Manhattan for exactly 24 hours and as fate would have it it was the night of his monthly. I was in awe.

Giving Spermsauce84 a run for his pesos.

"your kiss my kids is on my your lips"

the next time we do wonderfull in S.F. you should roll.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

the next we did wonderfull in S.F. you should roll.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

No wonder ur coppin those CucumberSlice Nikes....

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Can I get a Cousin on "I Can't Go for That"?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I copped the Greatest Hits 2 Disc Set late last year........

Everytime You Go Away....

• loudwizardloudwizard 358 Posts

this is the all-time karaoke jam.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

this is the all-time hip-hop's dj "i'm gonna hit u with an 80s song" jam that won't make people stop dancing

this is the all-time hip-hop's dj "i'm gonna hit u with an 80s song" jam that won't make people stop dancing

LOL! SAYIN'!

FILE UNDER:

ROCK & 80'S SHIT ALL DEEJAY DUDES RIDE FOR.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    FYI for the east coast:

*FREE* Sunoco Welcome America!: Sweet Sounds of Liberty - Hall & Oates Concert with Hall & Oates & fireworks. Part of the city's 4th of July celebration. Philadelphia Museum of Art, 26th St. & Benjamin Franklin Pkwy.; 1-800-537-7676. www.americasbirthday.com. 7/4 8:30-11 pm.

I think I will be trying to get down there one way or another...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Y'all are acting like this shit ain't a no-brainer. COME ON NOW...

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

No wonder ur coppin those CucumberSlice Nikes....

ow! it buRRRRnSSS...

FYI for the east coast:

*FREE* Sunoco Welcome America!: Sweet Sounds of Liberty - Hall & Oates Concert with Hall & Oates & fireworks. Part of the city's 4th of July celebration. Philadelphia Museum of Art, 26th St. & Benjamin Franklin Pkwy.; 1-800-537-7676. www.americasbirthday.com. 7/4 8:30-11 pm.

I think I will be trying to get down there one way or another...

WHY MUST I CR-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y.