Presa Canario

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
how bad ass are these things?i want one. theyre probably like 10 grand though.

Comments

• Options
    how bad ass are these things?

i want one.

theyre probably like 10 grand though.

Big Boi breeds them as a business.

A few years ago a Long Island native woman was killed in San Francisco by one or two of them, they mauled her in the hallway of her building when she returned from the store.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    go for a used one

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i dont understand the violent temperment of some dogs. i mean, loyalty for their owner is one thing. if brought up correctly it will protect you....but why random people?

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    In Indianpolis last week a lady got mauled to death by a couple of her own dogs who she had loved and owned for years??????????????????

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i dont understand the violent temperment of some dogs. i mean, loyalty for their owner is one thing. if brought up correctly it will protect you....but why random people?

the ones that did that schitt in SF, as I understand, had been bred to fight by some skinhead fuck who was in jail and who some wierdo couple had "adopted" and whose fighting dogs said couple were looking after while dude did his bid. there was even some speculation that the wierdo female who was with the dogs ordered them to the attack the woman in the elevator because they had beef.

anyway any dogs can be good dogs with enough love and proper upbringing (no rap music or TV past 10)!

and how the fuck you gonna hate on a Presa canario puppy?!?!