I AM NOT PHILLYSTRESS

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
not trying to dis you, stressman, just clarifying cuz i think some folks are getting us confusedPhilly_Phill is the former Phill_Most and going further back the former drug_abuser... rumour has it that i am also a legendary digga and tastemaker Phillystress is... Phillystress. that n-word yall love to hate! and by n-word i mean NOOB... don't get it twitted. He's a certified SS legend, though... BAN may be in his future, but he will never be forgotten here, i guarantee got it? any further angry PMs and "I Really Mean It" MP3 links should go to that other Philly, not Phill with two L's but Stress with two S's. thank you.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Whatever happened to that "soulman" cat...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    a most unfortunate mix-up.

one of the board's most respectable dudes confused with one of the world's littlest dudes.

I vote Phillystress be forced to change his name....to Soulman.

that should clear everything up and avoid future confusion.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    SOULMAN'S WORLD OF BEEFS

• Wish i knew who i had to thank for making this.... right on, right on..

YOU KNOW MY STEEZ!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

phillystress be ez, we can't all be "that guy"

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    SOULMAN'S WORLD OF BEEFS

NO BEEFS. I support Phillystress although i may not agree with all that he says on this board. I am only interested in promoting peace and love amongst all of my soulstrut family... hate accomplishes nothing. HATT is fine, but hate... well, hate is just bad

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    not trying to dis you, stressman, just clarifying cuz i think some folks are getting us confused

Philly_Phill is the former Phill_Most and going further back the former drug_abuser... rumour has it that i am also a legendary digga and tastemaker

Is you is or is you ain't Soulman? Who put out a mix tape called Drugs? Which seems to fit with your old drug_abuser name. Who always spelled Phil with 2 lls?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I am Soulman and I am also PhillyStress....and obscure_addict is on a mission for me on these boards. Just wanted to clear everything up.

I AM THE REAL PHILL W/ TWO L'S aka SOULMAN

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Have you dropped any of that early 80's live schitt on us lately?

no... i figured people on this site were more interested in current day southern rap and Scorpions albums, so i save all my raer old Harlem World tapes for the DWG and oldschoolhiphop.com sites

and that's "Harlem World" as in Fearless Four, Treacherous 3, Force MCs etc. live from the early 80s... not "Harlem World" as in Mace, Loon and Blinky Blink

• cascas 1,484 Posts

how do we know that this is the real phill most though? you could be a rasta impasta under the mask of the real soulman. just saying. it's post 9-11. you gotta stay on your tippy toes ready to stick and move.

everyday worldofbeats goes without an update, the terrorists win.

do you represent america, phill?

no... i don't represent america. I OWN AMERICA.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey Philly Phil, PHillystress is more ghetto than you!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

no... i don't represent america. I OWN AMERICA.

alright strut brethern. he's passed the test. i give this the cas stamp of approval. it's the reall phill.

there's nothing left to see here. plaese to go back to keeping a watchful eye for tom foolery and report all findings to the dept. of homeland security.

thank you for your cooperation.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

no... i figured people on this site were more interested in current day southern rap and Scorpions albums, so i save all my raer old Harlem World tapes for the DWG and oldschoolhiphop.com sites

and that's "Harlem World" as in Fearless Four, Treacherous 3, Force MCs etc. live from the early 80s... not "Harlem World" as in Mace, Loon and Blinky Blink

Phill, plaese to see my #3 prop here. those tapes will never be forgotten!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    those tapes/mp3s are still in constant rotation with me. i know the tape collection is deep, but how deep?

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

I want these tapes you speak of...Someone should start a disco/early rap appreciation thread!!!

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    IS THIS PHILL GUY THE ONE WHO USED TO DRAW COMICS FOR RAPSHEETS....?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

NO, THIS IS THE PHILL WHO BUYS PAPER TOWELS IN BULK AT DEEP, DEEP DISCOUNTS. WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

NO, THIS IS THE PHILL WHO BUYS PAPER TOWELS CONDOMS IN BULK AT DEEP, DEEP DISCOUNTS. WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

HE IS ME AND I AM HE

• Thanks for posting those up, Phill! It's been so long since ive seen those damn things. Now we need some On The Go comics posted up. Those were funny as hell, too.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I have a new level of respect for you Phill.

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Ha, Ha...It was you, I used to love those comics...Props!!! That should be a SS features section!!!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Milk: It does the body all good.

• Options

Hey wait a second, if you're so into liberally sprinkling L's why does SOULMAN only have one? Maybe if you added an L folls would know how to spell your government correctly.