DJ Day....

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Couple of things:You know there was a contestant on American Idol named Ejay Day? And that there's a boxing/mma judge that's part of the Nevada State Athletic Commission named T.J. Day?But really: WHAT'S GOOD IN BRATISLAVA, BRA? Break down that trip.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    What, no BJ Day?

I'm blogging about it right neeyaow. I'll post it up by tonight hopefully.

[color:white]btw - are you and F*l***a gonna make it to T**ga & B**n*e's reception? [/color]

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I'm going to say this right now, because I've got the chance and I probably never will again:

Yo, Day- break down bratislava. I got a homie leaving for there in a month, and and want to pass on some tips.

There. i'll never say that sentence again.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm going to say this right now, because I've got the chance and I probably never will again:

Yo, Day- break down bratislava. I got a homie leaving for there in a month, and and want to pass on some tips.

There. i'll never say that sentence again.

Haha, I got bad news my man, I didn't make it there! It was the only gig that got screwed up during the tour. There's actually a story on Bratislava in the new Carhartt magazine. I'll try to find it online or scan it. It talks about the clubs there, what to do etc.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Oh well...sorry to hear about the gig. I'll tell him to check for that article. Don't spend too long on that shit.